Latest Presidential Poll

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
WOW !!!!

National Polling Average.............Clinton 45.8%.............Trump 39.5%

Here are some Key states (Keep your eye on the senatorial races in these states):

VA Clinton up by 9.4%
MI " 8.6%
PA : 7.6%
MN " 6.6%
NH " 6.2%
WI " 5.4%
NC " 3.2%
FL " 3.0%

Clinton is even UP in OH and AZ.....Amazing !!!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/polls.html?_r=0

The edit was my decision to adhere to the wishes of sassy......I DO want to make her "happy"

Last edited:
What kind of sick, faggot douchebag would celebrate Crooked Hillary having any votes in mind boggling.

WOW !!!!

Here are some Key states (Keep your eye on the senatorial races in these states):

VA Clinton up by 9.4%
MI " 8.6%
MN " 6.6%
NH " 6.2%
WI " 5.4%
NC " 3.2%
FL " 3.0%

There are so many polls out there, it's disgusting. I think it's going to be a closer race, but Hillary will still win because she has the electoral votes in her favor.

What kind of sick, faggot douchebag would celebrate Crooked Hillary having any votes in mind boggling.

See what I mean? The nasty name-calling among Trump supporters is rampant. You'd be a perfect fit on Jerry Springer, or some other trash show.

Who are you and more importantly why should I care?

I could say the same about you, so your juvenile reply is pointless.

LOL you'll learn "noob" I don't take anything a loon from the left says serious. You're all just sport to me

There are so many polls out there, it's disgusting. I think it's going to be a closer race, but Hillary will still win because she has the electoral votes in her favor.

My contention is that even IF (highly unlikely) Clinton were to lose OH and FL, she would still win.....

main-qimg-ae98bc082775657790c5afc0da1e09a4-c

WOW !!!!

VA Clinton up by 9.4%
MI " 8.6%
MN " 6.6%
NH " 6.2%
WI " 5.4%
NC " 3.2%
FL " 3.0%

Yup. Clinton has it in the bag. You might as well save time and effort and stay home on Election Day. It's over.

Yup. Clinton has it in the bag. You might as well save time and effort and stay home on Election Day. It's over.

WHAT ????? I already voted 3 or 4 times...I even brought a couple of dead people with me to the polls.......LOL

Because it means we're one step closer to not having Trump as our president. Get it?

It's not the latest polls then, today Rasmussen had Trump up by 2.
You need to link the poll, dumbass

OOOOppppps, sorry, here it is....(do you have your booze bottle ready?)

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/polls.html?_r=0

Again with the middle school antics. Next time post properly and you won't be called out, tool. And grow the fuck up

If you only seek out information that aligns with what you want to believe, you'll never allow yourself the ability to join the rest of us in reality.

See what I mean? The nasty name-calling among Trump supporters is rampant. You'd be a perfect fit on Jerry Springer, or some other trash show.

Who are you and more importantly why should I care?

I could say the same about you, so your juvenile reply is pointless.

LOL you'll learn "noob" I don't take anything a loon from the left says serious. You're all just sport to me

Speaking of sport....her 30,000+ posts will show you that she's now in the Hall of Fame of Ignorance.

Speaking of sport....her 30,000+ posts will show you that she's now in the Hall of Fame of Ignorance.

Indeed, Sassy is a harmless right winger who has been a "punching bag" on here for 8 decades...pretty much since Obama was elected.....

Forum List

Back