Latest Presidential Poll

WOW !!!!

National Polling Average.............Clinton 45.8%.............Trump 39.5%

Here are some Key states (Keep your eye on the senatorial races in these states):

VA Clinton up by 9.4%
MI " 8.6%
PA : 7.6%
MN " 6.6%
NH " 6.2%
WI " 5.4%
NC " 3.2%
FL " 3.0%

Clinton is even UP in OH and AZ.....Amazing !!!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/polls.html?_r=0

The edit was my decision to adhere to the wishes of sassy......I DO want to make her "happy"

Did she hire Homeless and Mentally Ill folks to beat up the pollsters?

Did she hire Homeless and Mentally Ill folks to beat up the pollsters?

WOW........one of the more "eloquent" right wingers chimes in.......After that erudite and thoughtful post, it may be time for your nap.

That LA Times poll, that keeps asking the same people over and over (on purpose) is down to Trump +1. I think it was something like 11+ when they started a couple months ago. That's not a good sign for Trump Land.

Gee, the IBD poll, the one that got the 2012 election right (the ones touted in this OP had Romney as our current president) has trump up in a four way race.

Thats gotta hurt

Even Trump knows he is going to lose. You can see it in his face.

It's not the latest polls then, today Rasmussen had Trump up by 2.
You need to link the poll, dumbass

OOOOppppps, sorry, here it is....(do you have your booze bottle ready?)

Again with the middle school antics. Next time post properly and you won't be called out, tool. And grow the fuck up
Republimussen Polls has been almost absent from this cycle, because polls that show Trump ahead will make any pollster a laughing stock, so they've only appeared once, just to shore up the base.

That LA Times poll, that keeps asking the same people over and over (on purpose) is down to Trump +1. I think it was something like 11+ when they started a couple months ago. That's not a good sign for Trump Land.

Gee, the IBD poll, the one that got the 2012 election right (the ones touted in this OP had Romney as our current president) has trump up in a four way race.

Thats gotta hurt
He's up by one point. I'm not bleeding yet.

Thats gotta hurt

In it, she ain't up by eleven either

What kind of sick, faggot douchebag would celebrate Crooked Hillary having any votes in mind boggling.

See what I mean? The nasty name-calling among Trump supporters is rampant. You'd be a perfect fit on Jerry Springer, or some other trash show.

Um ... yeah ... no "nasty name-calling" among Hillary supporters. Gotcha. Or in your native tongue, baa

Thats gotta hurt

In it, she ain't up by eleven either
Don't throw poop at the messenger, Pop. Just stating facts.

What kind of sick, faggot douchebag would celebrate Crooked Hillary having any votes in mind boggling.

See what I mean? The nasty name-calling among Trump supporters is rampant. You'd be a perfect fit on Jerry Springer, or some other trash show.

Um ... yeah ... no "nasty name-calling" among Hillary supporters. Gotcha. Or in your native tongue, baa
Says it's new. Give it a day to acclimatize.

Thats gotta hurt

Pop has hit on something that many have yet to taken into account and that is the third party voter and how it can swing a state that should have went to one candidate to the other candidate.

I know many of you believe the third party candidate has no chance ( which is true ) but you need to worry in states where Johns and Stein have a decent following in and if they can draw those that can not stand the two bigger candidates then this could be interesting as can be...

Ahhh, I know the responses I will get will be third party voters will not matter and what a wasted vote so march on posters and let see how November shakes out... :)

WOW !!!!

Here are some Key states (Keep your eye on the senatorial races in these states):

VA Clinton up by 9.4%
MI " 8.6%
MN " 6.6%
NH " 6.2%
WI " 5.4%
NC " 3.2%
FL " 3.0%

The edit was my decision to adhere to the wishes of sassy......I DO want to make her "happy"

Trumpy....

Uniting America....

B i g l y !!

There is growing evidence that Donald Trump's political mud-slinging is tarnishing his gold-plated name, and industry observers say the Republican presidential nominee risks doing permanent damage to his brand.

Women supporting - and spearheading - avoidance of Trump venues

WOW !!!!

VA Clinton up by 9.4%
MI " 8.6%
MN " 6.6%
NH " 6.2%
WI " 5.4%
NC " 3.2%
FL " 3.0%

nobody except you buys the NY slime. try again. and try and keep up

Who is crooked Hillary?

Lemme guess, some racist demagogue and con artist comes up with some grade school insult, and you and your snotty nose friends on the playground go running off, chortling up your sleeves, “Crooked Hillary, hehe.”

I think we call people like that, stooges.

Trump is going to lose in November and the question will be how his voters will handle it!?!

Most will accept it
Some will bitch and moan for months
A few will ruin their lives with threats of violent behavior
...and ONE will make millions with a new cable network

Trump is going to lose in November and the question will be how his voters will handle it!?!

Most will accept it

I say billions!

upload_2016-10-21_13-57-19.jpeg

Most will accept it

I say billions!

View attachment 94664

It may turn out to be the revenge showdown between trump's new buddy Roger Ailes and Murdoch of Fox.
Should be fun to watch.

Forum List

Back