Latest PPP poll does not look good for the Comrade...

PPP poll: Trump base deluded by false facts

Yup, Americans are getting tired of the daily lies and his love for Russia. And he is not in office a week yet!
American political discourse consists solely of right wingers making shit up and left wingers fact checking made up bullshit Ive always said that if the Obama and Clinton that exist in the imaginations of Republicans were real....I wouldn't vote for them either. Hell id call for them to be locked up too.

How do you coherently respond too "She runs a satanic pedophile cult in the basement of a pizza restaurant why do liberals support her?"

PPP poll: Trump base deluded by false facts

Yup, Americans are getting tired of the daily lies and his love for Russia. And he is not in office a week yet!
American political discourse consists solely of right wingers making shit up and left wingers fact checking made up bullshit Ive always said that if the Obama and Clinton that exist in the imaginations of Republicans were real....I wouldn't vote for them either. Hell id call for them to be locked up too.

How do you coherently respond too "She runs a satanic pedophile cult in the basement of a pizza restaurant why do liberals support her?"

Yes, I read the lie about pedophile cult on this board. Russian Hackers proudly can now support their spy in the White House.

Forum List

Back