The same liberals who laughed at Trump cause they thought he was lying about building a wall.....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Are now attacking him for building the wall like he said.

Is there anything that illustrates their bullshit better? I do not think there is anything else I need to add to it. I need to though, cause of the......mods.

Soooo...

We all know everything the stupid left yell about, they could not possibly care less about.

Perhaps the fact that the same stupid left praising obama for drone killing terrorists while they get their panties in a wad over making 5 or 6 sandNIGGERS uncomfortable with waterboarding also illustrates it as well.

Please, feel free to add to the list of things that clearly show that the left are nothing but the stupid lying fat arrogant hypocritical gasbags I claim they are every day.

Please, feel free,

Is there anything that illustrates their bullshit better? I do not think there is anything else I need to add to it. I need to though, cause of the......mods.

Soooo...

We all know everything the stupid left yell about, they could not possibly care less about.

Perhaps the fact that the same stupid left praising obama for drone killing terrorists while they get their panties in a wad over making 5 or 6 sandNIGGERS uncomfortable with waterboarding also illustrates it as well.

Please, feel free to add to the list of things that clearly show that the left are nothing but the stupid lying fat arrogant hypocritical gasbags I claim they are every day.

Please, feel free,
wait your saying the wall is a form of ethnic cleansing?......... I'm shocked

Soooo...

Please, feel free,
wait your saying the wall is a form of ethnic cleansing?......... I'm shocked
Holy shit

there are so many examples of liberals and democrats being democrats, sloppy borders, and red lines come to mind.
not only will mexico pay for the border upgrades (fence and technology), they will do so cheerfully. they haven't been sending their best people. maybe now they will.

Soooo...

Please, feel free,
his constituency wouldn't let him, flip-flop his way out of it; like they do on most everything else?

Suckers still think a wall like the one Trump described in his campaign will be built.

Soooo...

Please, feel free,
his constituency wouldn't let him, flip-flop his way out of it; like they do on most everything else?
14214037144446-anigif_enhanced-buzz-15282-1342465300-4.gif

EVERY....SINGLE...THING that the libs have been saying about Trump since the very beginning has been WRONG. But then again, reality never agrees with liberals, ever.
No, it hasn't. They predicted much of what he has been doing.

EVERY....SINGLE...THING that the libs have been saying about Trump since the very beginning has been WRONG. But then again, reality never agrees with liberals, ever.

Zatso?

You're actually saying he doesn't color himself orange?

Dafuck is UP wit dat anyway.

Zatso?

You're actually saying he doesn't color himself orange?

Dafuck is UP wit dat anyway.
i thought skin color wasn't supposed to matter. the content of his character, or something.

Suckers still think a wall like the one Trump described in his campaign will be built.
The border patrol chief said it is a waste of the Other Peoples' tax monies.

Prohibition has never worked in the whole and entire history of our Republic.

Only the fantastical right wing, likes to keep repeating historical mistakes out of custom and habit, and confuses them with morals.

The left are so ridiculous that they believe enforcing the laws is the equivalent to breaking the law.

No, breaking the law, is equivalent to breaking the law.

The democrat commies who defy our immigration laws are about to find out.

Personally, I think they should all go the way of the Rosenbergs for their blatant attempts to overthrow the country and constitutional republic.

Like how they advocate for mob rule and the dissolving of the states and the silencing of the rural voice.

For using race and other means to attack middle class America.

All of it. They are worse than the Rosenbergs and how soros is allowed to and praised for funding violent protests around the country is beyond me.

I hope Trump at some point (when the investigation of voter fraud reveals how dangerous soros is) calls for his immediate arrest. Along with his pathetic sons.

only the fantastical right wing doesn't believe enforcement costs money; how much is our war on illegals going to cost.

we need a tax estimate.
Well, at least you called them illegals.

Look, from my point of view, I am betting there will be some sort of amnesty granted. That will anger many on the right, but rounding up millions upon millions is impossible. I get it.

However, I do think those that are convicted fellons, especially violent fellons (convicted) will be shipped out.

You have a problem with that? If so, please tell us why. You want the stats of violent acts from murder to rape by ILLEGALS around the country every year?

What is your position on the kate steinle case? Please try not using the the left wing buzzwords and soros talking points.

Let us know.

Again, it's all right there in the Rump "University" playbook --- "You don't sell solutions ---- you sell feelings". That's what he did. And even now some of the Gullibles are still buying.

Forum List

Back