Latest polls for Alabama Senate are all over the place

I'm guessing many of Moore's supporters will not acknowledge their choice to a pollster. I think there is a similar effect in the Trump polls.
I wonder why they would not be willing to admit they are voting for Moore.
Guilty conscience maybe. He is an accused pedophile after all.
He is an accused pedophile after all.

He is?

Who, other than idiots on this board, accused him of that?

Breaking Update!

The fact this bitch from Maine is even thinking about doing it to Alabamians if Moore is elected by them is troubling.

Sen. Collins Questions Whether 'It's Our Role As Senators to Overturn the Will of the People'

Not really. It allows for an accused child molester to expelled from the Senate and would then allow the GOP Governor to appoint a GOP interim Senator while a new Special Election is arranged.

>>>>
Yes, but it would be in defiance of the will of the Alabama citizens that voted for him.

Yes, but it would be in defiance of the will of the Alabama citizens that voted for him.

That's true, but the Constitution says it is up to each house (i.e. Senate or House of Representatives) to expel members. That is their choice.

And, just to be clear, Moore would receive an number of vote NOT FOR him, but AGAINST Jones wanting to keep the seat in the GOP. The Senate expelling Moore means the GOP Governor of Alabama would be able to appoint a GOP replacement.

>>>>

I'm guessing many of Moore's supporters will not acknowledge their choice to a pollster. I think there is a similar effect in the Trump polls.

He is?

The New York Daily News ran a column that called Roy Moore an “accused pedophile” in its headline. In a live interview on MSNBC, Republican strategist Steve Schmidt said, “Roy Moore is a pedophile. He’s a child molester.”

I've since been informed by "WorldWatcher" that technically, the correct terms is "accused child molester" as the 14 year old was over the age when pedophila is considered to apply, the 16 & 17 years old definitely older.

He is?

The New York Daily News ran a column that called Roy Moore an “accused pedophile” in its headline. In a live interview on MSNBC, Republican strategist Steve Schmidt said, “Roy Moore is a pedophile. He’s a child molester.”

I've since been informed by "WorldWatcher" that technically, the correct terms is "accused child molester" as the 14 year old was over the age when pedophila is considered to apply, the 16 & 17 years old definitely older.

Sounds like the New York Daily News, and Steve Schmidt have their asses up their respective asses.

...When was Roy Moore specifically arrested and convicted for child molestation?
He was not.

He has been accused by eight or nine different women.

None of whom were connected to the others.

Close enough, for the Court of Public Opinion.

Politics is all about Perception.

The Perception is that Roy Moore of Alabama is a Child Molester.

No other substantiation is required for purposes of judging fitness of character to hold high public office.

Backers of Roy Moore put the Republican Party at very grave risk in the Court of Public Opinion.

Breaking Update!

The fact this bitch from Maine is even thinking about doing it to Alabamians if Moore is elected by them is troubling.

Sen. Collins Questions Whether 'It's Our Role As Senators to Overturn the Will of the People'

If a state wants a Child Molester as their representative, it is their choice
When was Roy Moore specifically arrested and convicted for child molestation?
In the Court of Public Opinion

Breaking Update!

If a state wants a Child Molester as their representative, it is their choice
When was Roy Moore specifically arrested and convicted for child molestation?
In the Court of Public Opinion
Sorry, that's nothing official. It's fantasy!

WHEN OH WHEN ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO LEARN NOT TO BELIEVE POLLS?
Who is our President?
I rest my case.

Forum List

Back