Where is BLM on the Daniel Shaver MURDER

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
How is this guy not behind bars? Why on earth did he tell the kid to crawl over to him? The kid did everything he was ordered to do. The orders were ridiculous. Why couldn’t they secure him when he was face down?

This cop didn’t have the temperament to be a officer. If you have a compliant suspect then why are you trying to scare the hell out of him.

Yet BLM is silent on this one, which is an illegitimate use of force.

Most of the one’s BLM scream about are black criminals in the act of a crime and resisting arrest.

Video shows Arizona man sobbing, begging for his life before fatal police shooting

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The cop was a dick on a power trip. He had this man jumping through hoops, playing games with his life. They should have been able to secure him in seconds, but now he's dead.

How is this guy not behind bars? Why on earth did he tell the kid to crawl over to him? The kid did everything he was ordered to do. The orders were ridiculous. Why couldn’t they secure him when he was face down?

This cop didn’t have the temperament to be a officer. If you have a compliant suspect then why are you trying to scare the hell out of him.

Most of the one’s BLM scream about are black criminals in the act of a crime and resisting arrest.

Video shows Arizona man sobbing, begging for his life before fatal police shooting

Ask them what they think. Only your side will defend the officer in this case.

The cop was a dick on a power trip. He had this man jumping through hoops, playing games with his life. They should have been able to secure him in seconds, but now he's dead.

Absolutely. There were 6 F’ing cops there and the kid was doing everything he was told.

Few conservatives defended the cop in the Walter Scott case and that cop is in prison.

This case is open and shut.

Last edited:

Fee defended the cop in the Walter Scott case and that cop is in prison.

So was Tamir Rice.

They probably used the cases you cheered when black people were murdered as precedent.

Even highly vetted and highly trained (as most LE Personnel are) can become enamored with the potential power a gun gives them, and this is proved every day in America when an untrained and an un-vetted private citizen transforms this potential power over others in the kinetic form and someone dies.

So was Tamir Rice.

They probably used the cases you cheered when black people were murdered as precedent.

Much different case. Rice was point the air pistol, to which he removed the orange top and looked like a real gun, at random people. When order to put his hands in the air and get on ten ground, Rice refused to listen and comply.

Even highly vetted and highly trained (as most LE Personnel are) can become enamored with the potential power a gun gives them, and this is proved every day in America when an untrained and an un-vetted private citizen transforms this potential power over others in the kinetic form and someone dies.

Oh STFU and troll somewhere else

So was Tamir Rice.

Much different case. Rice was point the air pistol, to which he removed the orange top and looked like a real gun, at random people. When order to put his hands in the air and get on ten ground, Rice refused to listen and comply.

Crawling guy was reaching into his pocket. Maybe. That’s enough, thanks to you assholes.

I believe that our NFL players kneel also for him.

Oh STFU and troll somewhere else

The punk speaks (well, writes). A very weak effort to censor another, typical of the dumbest of the dumb, i.e. trump supporters and neo fascists.

Black Lives Matter Supporters Call Attention to Graphic Video of Arizona Shooting

At the Atlantic, Conor Friedersdorf argued that the case of Daniel Shaver should serve as a rallying call for Americans who have previously viewed Black Lives Matter as divisive.

"If you're horrified by Daniel Shaver’s untimely death, yet against Black Lives Matter, consider that Shaver might well be alive if only the Mesa police department had long ago adopted reforms of the sort that Black Lives Matter suggests," he wrote.

Meanwhile, others on social media noted that groups which might be expected to jump to Daniel Shaver's defense—the NRA, which supports Arizona's open-carry laws that allowed Shaver to have a firearm and the "All Lives Matter" movement which ostensibly hopes to draw attention to the killings of white Americans—have been silent about Shaver's death.

Black Lives Matter Supporters Call Attention to Graphic Video of Arizona Shooting

At the Atlantic, Conor Friedersdorf argued that the case of Daniel Shaver should serve as a rallying call for Americans who have previously viewed Black Lives Matter as divisive.

"If you're horrified by Daniel Shaver’s untimely death, yet against Black Lives Matter, consider that Shaver might well be alive if only the Mesa police department had long ago adopted reforms of the sort that Black Lives Matter suggests," he wrote.

Meanwhile, others on social media noted that groups which might be expected to jump to Daniel Shaver's defense—the NRA, which supports Arizona's open-carry laws that allowed Shaver to have a firearm and the "All Lives Matter" movement which ostensibly hopes to draw attention to the killings of white Americans—have been silent about Shaver's death.

The guy's final move was to reach around as if going for a pistol. He was told several times to keep his hands up.

"Up" is generally learned before kindergarten.

The guy's final move was to reach around as if going for a pistol. He was told several times to keep his hands up.

"Up" is generally learned before kindergarten.
I agree. I don't fault the cop. He did what he was trained to do.

It's Monday. After a long weekend of shootings in the streets and whatnot, most BLM scumbags don't show up on Mondays.

So was Tamir Rice.

Crawling guy was reaching into his pocket. Maybe. That’s enough, thanks to you assholes.

If you reach into your pockets when a police officer has a gun drawn at you then you’re rightfully going to get shot. It’s a simple concept that eludes liberal fucks

So was Tamir Rice.

If you reach into your pockets when a police officer has a gun drawn at you then you’re rightfully going to get shot. It’s a simple concept that eludes liberal fucks
There you go GHook93

Forum List

Back