Latest polls for Alabama Senate are all over the place

Seems to show voters are undecided or unwilling to tip their hand

Looks like it could be a tossup but I still think Alabama will support a bible thumping, fag hating, child predator over a Democrat

Those polls show just how confused and embarrassed are the voters of AL.

With the state's history, we should make a colony out of it and ship the inhabitants to the NW Territory of Canada.

The only poll that matters occurs in Alabama on Tuesday, December 12, 2017.
And then the Ethics Committee when they finish their investigation
Yep... today's Fox News poll shows the Democrat ahead by 10 points... but, if by some chance, Child Molester Moore wins, after all...

Here's hoping that the Senate Ethics Committee brings-in all his accusers, under oath, and then crucifies him on the Senate floor... expelling the sonofabitch.

The swine is unfit for high public office, but, if he sneaks-in under the wire somehow, he needs to be sent packing, in disgrace, quickly, after being sworn-in.

Yep... today's Fox News poll shows the Democrat ahead by 10 points... but, if by some chance, Child Molester Moore wins, after all...

Here's hoping that the Senate Ethics Committee brings-in all his accusers, under oath, and then crucifies him on the Senate floor... expelling the sonofabitch.

The swine is unfit for high public office, but, if he sneaks-in under the wire somehow, he needs to be sent packing, in disgrace, quickly, after being sworn-in.

I don't think McConnell will let that happen (i.e. Ethics Committee) and then a floor vote to expel Moore. He will had behind the phrase "the people of Alabama Voted".

The last think McConnell wants is to have the testimony of the accusers, the corroborative testimony of those they told at the time, expert analysis of such things as the Christmas Card and Yearbook, and finally Moore himself on national television as the GOP gears up for the 2018 elections.

He'll seat Moore and hope it goes away in the news cycle.

>>>>

I don't think McConnell will let that happen (i.e. Ethics Committee) and then a floor vote to expel Moore. He will had behind the phrase "the people of Alabama Voted".

The last think McConnell wants is to have the testimony of the accusers, the corroborative testimony of those they told at the time, expert analysis of such things as the Christmas Card and Yearbook, and finally Moore himself on national television as the GOP gears up for the 2018 elections.

He'll seat Moore and hope it goes away in the news cycle.

>>>>
I hope you're wrong. McConnell has manifested Moral Cowardice on several occasions, so this would not surprise me if it came to pass.

Guilty conscience maybe. He is an accused pedophile after all.

Technically, the correct terms is "accused child molester" as the 14 year old was over the age when pedophila is considered to apply, the 16 & 17 years old definitely older.

>>>>

I hope you're wrong. McConnell has manifested Moral Cowardice on several occasions, so this would not surprise me if it came to pass.

It takes a 2/3rd vote (i.e. 67 voting to expel), the LAST thing McConnell wants is GOP Senators on the record (i.e. a vote) to keep Moore in the Senate. The DEMs would hang that collar firmly around the GOP in November 2018.

>>>>

Seems to show voters are undecided or unwilling to tip their hand

Looks like it could be a tossup but I still think Alabama will support a bible thumping, fag hating, child predator over a Democrat

Seems to be their choice, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back