Latest Photo of Ruth Bader Ginsburg From Last Week Was Actually Taken in November

She may have been seen rollerblading to work. Someone should have taken a photo.

By far the most likely explanation is the simplest. Not this vast conspiracy that doctors, politicians, and so many others would have to be involved in.
I completely agree.

Still, hiding her lends legitimacy to questions about her state of being. You can't fault people for getting suspicious.

I don't see any indication anybody is hiding her. When was the last time you saw a picture of RBG out doing anything?

I'm not sure the Gateway Pundit, and a few retards on a message board is "legitimate doubt".
Well, she did undergo treat for cancer. She is 86.

You are telling me that nobody should have concern about her life?

That doesn't mean she's actually dead. People aren't snapping photos of her, because it's fucking weird.

She's in a wheelchair and looks like riggor mortis is sneaking up on her.

Yes they are hiding her from the public eye.

Jo

I'm not sure the Gateway Pundit, and a few retards on a message board is "legitimate doubt".

That doesn't mean she's actually dead. People aren't snapping photos of her, because it's fucking weird.

Jo

Omg.... Stephen Hawkings death was faked!

If she is dead and this is being covered up by the Swamp, it'll be the end of 5he Demonrat Party!

Jo

Omg.... Stephen Hawkings death was faked!

So Hawking is dead.. So what?

Jo

Some new updates on this LOL

Deep State Exposed® ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ on Twitter
upload_2019-2-19_11-21-18.png

Deep State Exposed® ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ on Twitter

DzyPwHWXQAEQxl_.jpg

Forum List

Back