Latest On IDF Weapons Seisure

It seems that billions of dollars of welfare payments that continues the fraud of an invented people with an invented national identity buys a lot of hate. But, I guess money for gee-had really does grow on the infidel supplied welfare tree.

It's their land, they can do what they want in it. Israel is an occupying force in the West Bank. Palestinians need to smuggle some weapons from Jordan and take care of business.

It's their land, they can do what they want in it. Israel is an occupying force in the West Bank. Palestinians need to smuggle some weapons from Jordan and take care of business.

LOL, what makes you think its their land

Its land they want for a future state, but hey, I'd like some land in Yellowstone as well, doesn't mean I'm going to get it anytime soon ;--)

Its not their land. Last legal designation of that land was for the creation of a national Jewish homeland. See the mandate documents, its extremely clear.

While the mandate period has expired contractual law is very clear on this kinda thing. Its the last legally binding contract that determines ownership. In this case no subsequent legally binding agreements exist concerning the lands west of the Jordan, within the mandate area.

The IDF is fully within its rights to not only administer this region but to administer it just like any other portion of Israel.

Israel is also well within its rights to employ the Geneva Conventions in response to any Arab Muslim insurgent activity

Explain how it is their land when they have never had any ownership in law of the land. Who granted them the ownership after they lost it as war reparations in 1917 ?

The west bank under international law is actually Jewish land, look ate the LoN treaties from 1917 to 1923 that say so.

Its land they want for a future state, but hey, I'd like some land in Yellowstone as well, doesn't mean I'm going to get it anytime soon ;--)

Its not their land. Last legal designation of that land was for the creation of a national Jewish homeland. See the mandate documents, its extremely clear.

While the mandate period has expired contractual law is very clear on this kinda thing. Its the last legally binding contract that determines ownership. In this case no subsequent legally binding agreements exist concerning the lands west of the Jordan, within the mandate area.

The IDF is fully within its rights to not only administer this region but to administer it just like any other portion of Israel.

Israel is also well within its rights to employ the Geneva Conventions in response to any Arab Muslim insurgent activity

Uhm no, West Bank is Palestinian land according to international law. Jewish supremacists think they have a claim, that's irrelevant when it comes to international law. Palestinians are entitled to violent resistance against Israeli military targets in the West Bank, it's all legal.

The mandate is still in force as the land has not been claimed fully and the people have not complied with the terms and shown an ability to stand on their own feet. All part of the LoN treaties of which the mandate is just one.

Explain how it is their land when they have never had any ownership in law of the land. Who granted them the ownership after they lost it as war reparations in 1917 ?

The west bank under international law is actually Jewish land, look ate the LoN treaties from 1917 to 1923 that say so.

Mandate has nothing to do with this, UN, US, and whole international community, even Israel did at one point view West Bank as occupied Palestinian territory. It's Palestinian territory. Not 'Jewish' land, you pathetic Jewish supremacist.

Uhm no, West Bank is Palestinian land according to international law. Jewish supremacists think they have a claim, that's irrelevant when it comes to international law. Palestinians are entitled to violent resistance against Israeli military targets in the West Bank, it's all legal.
You're of the opinion that street murders of Israeli citizens by Arabs is legal?

Which international law would this be, can you link to it and when it entered into international law. I have looked for any treaty or handing over of the land since 1917 when the arab muslioms/Ottomans lost it as reparations of war and cant find any.

Your assistance would be appreciated on this subject. ( don't try and fob me off with a UN resolution that is not international law either )

You're of the opinion that street murders of Israeli citizens by Arabs is legal?

I think you're talking to yourself, I'm not stating opinion but fact. Fact is West Bank is considered to be occupied Palestinian territory by the international community. Another fact is, armed resistance is legal as long as it is targets Israeli soldiers.

I think you're talking to yourself, I'm not stating opinion but fact. Fact is West Bank is considered to be occupied Palestinian territory by the international community. Another fact is, armed resistance is legal as long as it is targets Israeli soldiers.
You should realize that your Islamic terrorist heroes are encouraging their minions to attack Israeli citizens. The result is lots of dead Pal'istanians.

Clever folks you Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers.

Which international law would this be, can you link to it and when it entered into international law. I have looked for any treaty or handing over of the land since 1917 when the arab muslioms/Ottomans lost it as reparations of war and cant find any.

Your assistance would be appreciated on this subject. ( don't try and fob me off with a UN resolution that is not international law either )

Many UN resolutions, US itself considers it as well. That's why West Bank is involved in 'two state solution', as it's Palestinian territory and will be main portion of a future Palestinian state.

LOL and I'm sure you can document that claim ?

Please show us just where international law states the west bank is Arab Muslim land.

The last legally binding document clearly states its land for the creation of a national Jewish homeland

But even so, what does that have to do with weapons seizures. Israel is the controlling force and under Geneva Conventions law has an obligation to maintain the peace. Which includes the confiscation of illegal weapons.

You should realize that your Islamic terrorist heroes are encouraging their minions to attack Israeli citizens. The result is lots of dead Pal'istanians.

Take your pills loony, the Palestinian cause is a national one. The Islamic terrorists are the ones Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and US support in Syria. Israel arms and gives intelligence to AQ and ISIS splinter groups on it's border with Syria near the Golan Heights. Israel bombs the Syrian army when the Syrian army is advancing against those terrorists because it doesn't want the Syrian army to liberate Syrian territory. Those terrorists are surrounded by the army, only way they can survive is by weapons supplies from Israel.

Mandate has nothing to do with this, UN, US, and whole international community, even Israel did at one point view West Bank as occupied Palestinian territory. It's Palestinian territory. Not 'Jewish' land, you pathetic Jewish supremacist.

Here we go again with the false claims by islamonazi morons and propagandists.

I AM NOT JEWISH I AM ANGLICAN

The mandate has everything to do with this as it was the last international law to partition Palestine and allocate the land accordingly. The Isreali forces took the land from Jordan in 1967 and shortly after Jordan gave up all claims to the land. so the land is an actual fact occupied Jordanian territory. It is not Palestinian property as the UN will tell you, it is conquered land with a population that has no identity.

So go and educate your self you pathetic semi literate poor excuse for a Nazi and islamomarxist moroninic propagandist. I eat fools like you before breakfast

I sense a lot of kicking and screaming but I don't see a lot of supporting evidence being presented. Are you sure you aren't making all this up in your own head ?

Can you tell us more about what legally binding instruments you think allocated this area to the Arab Muslims. And mind you at the time of the mandate there was no such thing as a palestinian, that term in reference to Arab Muslims didn't exist until about 1968 with the creation of the PLO.

Take your pills loony, the Palestinian cause is a national one. The Islamic terrorists are the ones Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and US support in Syria. Israel arms and gives intelligence to AQ and ISIS splinter groups on it's border with Syria near the Golan Heights. Israel bombs the Syrian army when the Syrian army is advancing against those terrorists because it doesn't want the Syrian army to liberate Syrian territory. Those terrorists are surrounded by the army, only way they can survive is by weapons supplies from Israel.

Deflection because you cant give an intelligent answer to the points raised.

LOL and I'm sure you can document that claim ?

Please show us just where international law states the west bank is Arab Muslim land.

The last legally binding document clearly states its land for the creation of a national Jewish homeland

But even so, what does that have to do with weapons seizures. Israel is the controlling force and under Geneva Conventions law has an obligation to maintain the peace. Which includes the confiscation of illegal weapons.

The simple fact that it is regarded as occupied territory, means it's Palestinian land. A population is entitled to armed resistance against occupying forces. UN resolutions 242, 478, etc....International Court of Justice and UN General Assembly consider it to be occupied territory.

Even Israeli court of Justice does, but it justifies settlements which isn't surprising.

Forum List

Back