Latest ABC/WaPo Poll Is an Absolute Horror Show for Joe Biden, Leaves George Stephanopoulos Stunned

It's a fact that the democratic party has working class policies

No, actually it's not.

You're just stuck in the "conventional wisdom" you choose to embrace.

I know that of which I speak, since I used to be the exact same type of sucker.

But, in the real World, it turns out that high tax burdens disproportionately impact small businesses, while the big boys can deal - and this inevitably stymies job growth which hurts the working/middle/upper middle classes.

The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office also found that the Trump tax cuts benefited the lower/working classes more than any other brackets.

Reality belies the "working class hero" stories the Left likes to tell themselves.

The truth is they waved bye bye to the middle classes in the 90s with NAFTA and the WTO, and never looked back.

Now, sure, the vast majority of the neoconservative Republican Party was fully complicit at the time.

But the new MAGA Party is at War with its Establishment to delegate representation to the vast majority of people in our great Republic - to dispense and spread opportunity, not "equity" which is Commie speak for bringing everyone down to the same level while a small sliver of elites prospers.

In conclusion: Bernie Sanders is a $ellout fraud, and so is AOC, and the last vestiges of the "working class" faction of the Democrat Party has been overrun by identity politics, neoconservative foreign policy interventionist wars, and tax credits for a green economy that only the rich can afford - and in fact hurts the environment.

I understand you will refuse to accept all of this for the sake of your ego, but it doesn't make any of it any less true.

Happy Friday.

Oh look, the moderators moved my thread even though other polling threads are permitted in the Politics Section.

They just fuckin' love me around here.

No, actually it's not.

You're just stuck in the "conventional wisdom" you choose to embrace.

I know that of which I speak, since I used to be the exact same type of sucker.

But, in the real World, it turns out that high tax burdens disproportionately impact small businesses, while the big boys can deal - and this inevitably stymies job growth which hurts the working/middle/upper middle classes.

The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office also found that the Trump tax cuts benefited the lower/working classes more than any other brackets.

Reality belies the "working class hero" stories the Left likes to tell themselves.

The truth is they waved bye bye to the middle classes in the 90s with NAFTA and the WTO, and never looked back.

Now, sure, the vast majority of the neoconservative Republican Party was fully complicit at the time.

But the new MAGA Party is at War with its Establishment to delegate representation to the vast majority of people in our great Republic - to dispense and spread opportunity, not "equity" which is Commie speak for bringing everyone down to the same level while a small sliver of elites prospers.

In conclusion: Bernie Sanders is a $ellout fraud, and so is AOC, and the last vestiges of the "working class" faction of the Democrat Party has been overrun by identity politics, neoconservative foreign policy interventionist wars, and tax credits for a green economy that only the rich can afford - and in fact hurts the environment.

I understand you will refuse to accept all of this for the sake of your ego, but it doesn't make any of it any less true.

Happy Friday.
The opposite is true. Working class folks have signed up for identity politic wars instead of voting for policies that provide their kids with a chance at education, their parents a chance at medical insurance, and themselves a chance at a living wage.

Forum List

Back