Latest ABC/WaPo Poll Is an Absolute Horror Show for Joe Biden, Leaves George Stephanopoulos Stunned

True, pubs have a built in small state advantage. My big concern is the guy not in power always looks better than the guy in power to many independent nitwits. However, I can’t believe America is that stupid. This site is a view at the dumbest Americans not the average.
True, but that the left's own fault for being so dumb.

It's just like the poor choices we had in 2016 and 2020 it's nothing but a shitfest of lousy candidates.
That's because anyone with a lick of brains at all wouldn't want a job where 50% of the country will constantly be at your throat trying to take you down.

I love my country, I hate my government, but I can see who has tried to overthrow the legitimacy of the govt. and that was Trump...Your inability to recognize that fact only shows your contempt for the nation which is worth the concern and steadfast support of honor which Trump has none.
Democrats are the ones with phony witch hunt investigations, rounding people up for protesting and jailing them, trying to suppress the votes of those who would vote for Trump, have taken over most of the MSM and the DOJ, tried getting rid of the filibuster in the Senate in order to get total control of the government, tried forming their own truth panel for social media where they themselves decide was is information and what is misinformation, and actually fired people from their jobs for not being vaccinated and demanded to see the vaccine papers in order to visit public buildings.

The Keystone XL was illegally occupying Native American land rights.

So? Throughout our country's history we have taken over the lands of many for the greater public good. Hell, the entire United States is occupying Native American lands.

ha ha. I rest my case. Our biggest problems are the lack of educated Americans, income inequity, the cyclical poverty spiral, labor exploitation, pollution, health care costs, obesity, drugs. None of the shit the right wing nuts are focused on cuz bubba is worried he might be gay if he drinks bud lite. Retards.
All of those things are being made worse every day - by Democrats.

I don’t think you have kids. I do. I know they are well attended to in public schools by teachers that range for excellent to mediocre and your perverted narrative is an insult to the hardworking teachers trying to educate children in a hostile environment of right wing nuts all while serving with poor pay.
LOL. Talk about a fantasy life.

Hey Lefties, your boy China Joe is in massive, gargantuan, unprecedented trouble with the electorate, including your own Party.

But don't take it from me.

Take it from this Establishment puppet:

Trump plus 7 against Brandon.

DeSantis also plus 7!

-13 with independents.

58% of Dems don't even want him to run again!

His support amongst blacks has dropped by well over 50%.

63% say he doesn't even have the mental capacity to be President!

I guess all those "Right Wing Conspiracy Theories" have taken hold despite the corporate media's most valiant efforts.

Either that or people simply trust what they can see with their own eyes.

That, folks, is what we call the ball game.

You best hope Joey somehow pulls off the virtually impossible task of fixing everything he's broken.

But I didn't describe it as impossible for nothin'.

Hoo boy, is this delicious stuff.

Happy Sunday.

He was stunned because what 18% of trump supporters would still vote for trump if he were found guilty of committing a crime.

I have kids and I know which party is trying a political coup.
Yea. Sure. You must send you kids to a shit school. Here is my kids public HS from "great schools" website.

1683564117801.png

Biden won 84M to 77M last time and the republicans have only become more unhinged. No one is worried about the Orange Turd winning an election.
You are lying Moon Bat.

Those were not legitimate ballots. They were stolen ballots.

The Democrats used the Pandemic as a cover to steal the election with fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats.

Potatohead stole the election and has been a disaster for this country. Big disaster.

Only stupid uneducated morons like you still support the worthless asshole.

You are lying Moon Bat.

Those were not legitimate ballots. They were stolen ballots.

The Democrats used the Pandemic as a cover to steal the election with fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats.

Potatohead stole the election and has been a disaster for this country. Big disaster.

Only stupid uneducated morons like you still support the worthless asshole.
Sure. No one, not even you, believe that. I know you guys like to throw a temper tantrum about being losers but just accept you lost and move on. That's what the dems did in 2016 and won in a landslide. GOP is whining its ass off about fantasy shit like this looking like nut jobs.

Because the modern Democrat Party is a clumsy coalition of latte sipping upper class woke whites, and a welfare dependent lower class of mostly inner city minorities.

And it will not hold.

Don't take it from me.

I suggest you bone up on Democrat strategists such as Ruy Texeira.

In typical fashion, he was recently excommunicated from much of the Leftist chattering class for delivering a message they did not want to hear - but you can find his writing at places like substack. And he knows you're losing the working and middle classes.

It's already been slowly happening in the past few election cycles.

Problem for you is, it's about to accelerate in '24.

Hey Lefties, your boy China Joe is in massive, gargantuan, unprecedented trouble with the electorate, including your own Party.

But don't take it from me.

Take it from this Establishment puppet:

Trump plus 7 against Brandon.

DeSantis also plus 7!

-13 with independents.

58% of Dems don't even want him to run again!

His support amongst blacks has dropped by well over 50%.

63% say he doesn't even have the mental capacity to be President!

I guess all those "Right Wing Conspiracy Theories" have taken hold despite the corporate media's most valiant efforts.

Either that or people simply trust what they can see with their own eyes.

That, folks, is what we call the ball game.

You best hope Joey somehow pulls off the virtually impossible task of fixing everything he's broken.

But I didn't describe it as impossible for nothin'.

Hoo boy, is this delicious stuff.

Happy Sunday.

It's bad for Biden, no doubt, but just wait. Right now, the corporate media are still pretending to be concerned and even upset about Brandon's awful poll numbers. By this time next year, they'll be sounding happy about how hated Biden is, once the establishment has decided what to do about the 2024 election.

Because the modern Democrat Party is a clumsy coalition of latte sipping upper class woke whites, and a welfare dependent lower class of mostly inner city minorities.

And it will not hold.

Don't take it from me.

I suggest you bone up on Democrat strategists such as Ruy Texeira.

In typical fashion, he was recently excommunicated from much of the Leftist chattering class for delivering a message they did not want to hear - but you can find his writing at places like substack. And he knows you're losing the working and middle classes.

It's already been slowly happening in the past few election cycles.

Problem for you is, it's about to accelerate in '24.
It's a fact that the democratic party has working class policies and elitist vocabulary while the republican party has elitist policies and working class vocabulary. Unfortunately the working class is moved by vocabulary and actions and policy. Sad.

Yes it is, but you're forgetting we still have a year and a half of Trump talking.

Put a microphone in front of him and let him speak, and watch his lead disappear. :badgrin:

Let Russia Trump snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
In a year America will be even worse off.

If the msm polls show Biden at 36%, he is really at like 26%

Many msm types are stunned they have to report it.

In a year America will be even worse off.

If the msm polls show Biden at 36%, he is really at like 26%

Many msm types are stunned they have to report it.
81M people voted for Biden over 74M for Trump. They only need to like Biden more than the altenative. The last president with a positive favorbility rating owes it to terrorists blowing a US building and Democrats rallying behind a President instead of using the tragedy to try and pry him out of office. The Republicans would not have been America First, like the Dems were.

Forum List

Back