Last Movie You Saw.....

I want to see that New Johnny Depp movie...Black something...

Just finished watching San Andreas. What a stinking pile of dog shit that movie was. It was 2 hours of stuff falling. They should have called the movie "Falling Stuff".

I may have to BEG hubby to see this. He always says he won't like the movie, then, when he comes along loves them.... like pulling teeth!

The only kind of movies he will willingly go to are sports themed movies....

Love and Mercy - (John Cusack - movie about Brian Wilson / Beach Boys)

Not very good but GREAT potential. A disappointment overall

I just finished watching Into The Wild.
I'm not sure what I think about it yet.

Woodlawn

(4 out of 5 stars - but I'm biased) Based on a True Story

Set in 1970's Alabama, a gifted high school football player must learn to embrace his talent and his faith as he battles racial tensions on and off the field.

Last new movie never saw before, "Tomorrowland."

Stll looking for Star Trek Into Darkness on on-demand, sure taking it's time getting on there.

"The Visit", by M. Night Shamalamadingdong.

Night Shamalayandingdong lost his touch after the Sixth Sense. After that all his movies are all rated tomato popo.
It was lame. I wanted to see "Black Mass", but the person I was going with wanted to see this thing. I didn't know it was an M. Night flick until the opening credits, at which time I said to myself, "Oh, shit!"

"The Visit", by M. Night Shamalamadingdong.

Night Shamalayandingdong lost his touch after the Sixth Sense. After that all his movies are all rated tomato popo.
It was lame. I wanted to see "Black Mass", but the person I was going with wanted to see this thing. I didn't know it was an M. Night flick until the opening credits, at which time I said to myself, "Oh, shit!"
I watched The Martian and it's not bad. My friend told me that the Green Inferno is a good horror movie. I might watch if I have time. Directed by Eli Roth also directed the Hostel 1 & 2.

Forum List

Back