Last minute gift idea for that Grumpy Trumpette on your list!

President Trump had gifts for all you whiners....it was called a job. But you put on your facediapers and hid in your basements as you rejected his gift.

Face diaper? I wear and wore a face diaper before they became fashionable for COVID-19. Do you think they don't work? Scientists and doctors disagree. Stop using that as an insult. It illustrates your own ignorance.

They don't work and just as many scientists and doctors don't agree so go lecture yourself.

They do work because doctors and nurses use them the same as me. I have liver failure and even catching a cold could kill me, so I take this very seriously. Apparently, you think it is a great joke if I die because you refuse to wear a "face diaper". Really pathetic!

Great, you are an at risk person so wear whatever you want. Just don't try and tell me what I have to do. You arrogance is pathetic.

I will tell you what to do as long as you threaten my life be refusing to do as you know you should.

How would I threaten your life goofy? First I don't know who you are and if I did I wouldn't come over and sneeze and cough on you...like anyone with common sense.

Any moron like you! The mask prevents you sneezing and coughing on me. Probably someone you encounter daily is just like me. You threaten their life with your ignorance.

No, my common sense prevents me from sneezing and coughing on you. Do you also need permission from your governor to go to the bathroom or do you just kind of know when to do that? Geez your brains have been lost on all the propaganda.

No. That would be you. Your ignorance of reality is amazing! How do you function in daily life being that stupid? Goodbye! I have my supply of stupid for today. Ignored.

Funny, I just took you OFF of ignore. Thank you for ridiculing the maskless wonders who feel it is their God given RIGHT to spew droplets all over everybody else.

So you poor mindless libbers cannot help from spewing droplets all over everyone without wearing a face diaper? Really?

You're dealing with a bunch of mindless drones.

FACT: This "Pandemic" is nothing but a hoax. And every one here saying otherwise is a bonafide dumb fuck with their head up their own asses

Like ALL VIRUSES, it will spread MASKS OR NO MASKS. THERE IS NO WAY TO STOP IT. The only potential is to slow it down slightly.

Fortunately it is not a very dangerous virus at all in spite of the media whipping up fools into a frenzy.

It's chilling how easy it was for the media to make fools and mindless assclowns out of so many morons. THAT is the scary part....not the virus.

A small 1.8% mortality rate which decreases daily even with all the made up deaths, a 0.4% critical case rate, and a mere 2% of the US currently infected.....but millions have been placed out of work.

President Trump had gifts for all you whiners....it was called a job. But you put on your facediapers and hid in your basements as you rejected his gift.

Face diaper? I wear and wore a face diaper before they became fashionable for COVID-19. Do you think they don't work? Scientists and doctors disagree. Stop using that as an insult. It illustrates your own ignorance.

They don't work and just as many scientists and doctors don't agree so go lecture yourself.

They do work because doctors and nurses use them the same as me. I have liver failure and even catching a cold could kill me, so I take this very seriously. Apparently, you think it is a great joke if I die because you refuse to wear a "face diaper". Really pathetic!

Great, you are an at risk person so wear whatever you want. Just don't try and tell me what I have to do. You arrogance is pathetic.

I will tell you what to do as long as you threaten my life be refusing to do as you know you should.

How would I threaten your life goofy? First I don't know who you are and if I did I wouldn't come over and sneeze and cough on you...like anyone with common sense.

Any moron like you! The mask prevents you sneezing and coughing on me. Probably someone you encounter daily is just like me. You threaten their life with your ignorance.

No, my common sense prevents me from sneezing and coughing on you. Do you also need permission from your governor to go to the bathroom or do you just kind of know when to do that? Geez your brains have been lost on all the propaganda.

No. That would be you. Your ignorance of reality is amazing! How do you function in daily life being that stupid? Goodbye! I have my supply of stupid for today. Ignored.

Funny, I just took you OFF of ignore. Thank you for ridiculing the maskless wonders who feel it is their God given RIGHT to spew droplets all over everybody else.

So you poor mindless libbers cannot help from spewing droplets all over everyone without wearing a face diaper? Really?

You're dealing with a bunch of mindless drones.

FACT: This "Pandemic" is nothing but a hoax. And every one here saying otherwise is a bonafide dumb fuck with their head up their own asses

Like ALL VIRUSES, it will spread MASKS OR NO MASKS. THERE IS NO WAY TO STOP IT. The only potential is to slow it down slightly.

Fortunately it is not a very dangerous virus at all in spite of the media whipping up fools into a frenzy.

It's chilling how easy it was for the media to make fools and mindless assclowns out of so many morons. THAT is the scary part....not the virus.

A small 1.8% mortality rate which decreases daily even with all the made up deaths, a 0.4% critical case rate, and a mere 2% of the US currently infected.....but millions have been placed out of work.

It's raging stupidity.
Every one of these dumb fucks hysterical about covid19 are perfect candidates for mental evaluations.

They have willfully allowed the media (KNOWN for it's anti-American sentiment and blatant LIES in order to support the Elitist agenda) to completely take them over.

I swear it's like CNN mailed out some "I'm Stupid So Fark Me without Lube" drug to all it's viewers and they all ate it like candy.

Facediaper states have the highest Covid mortality rates.

Wrong again, douchebag. You usually catch COVID from the person you live with! Male or female!

That's how you catch anything, so what? If you bother to look up the stats you will see how poorly the Gestapo lockdown facediaper states have done.

My face-diaper state was doing great until morons like you came along and derided their use, so now we are overrun with it!

Show us your degree in Virology you dumb fuck

Smart Americans follow the advice of virologists, immunologists, scientists and other experts.
Idiot's follow Dotard J Drumpf, Scott Atlas, Dr Phil and The MyPillow Guy.
#FollowFauci

Wrong again, douchebag. You usually catch COVID from the person you live with! Male or female!

That's how you catch anything, so what? If you bother to look up the stats you will see how poorly the Gestapo lockdown facediaper states have done.

My face-diaper state was doing great until morons like you came along and derided their use, so now we are overrun with it!

Smart Americans follow the advice of virologists, immunologists, scientists and other experts.
#FollowFauci

...and have the worst mortality rates for the leftyflu AND lose their jobs.

#FollowFauci

Oh Shut The Fuck Up already you Imbecile

When they tell you to put a shot gun up your ass and pull the trigger your only question will be 'Should I wipe first" or "How far"??

The ONE THING I guarantee you are NOT is a 'Smart American"

You people are so incredibly ignorant that you can't even put 2 and 2 tgether and realize that the covid19 deaths magically exactly offset the number of deaths from all other causes that magically disappeared from diabetes, regular seasonal flu, cancer etc etc etc.

You dumbasses REALLY believe ALL THOSE OTHER CAUSES OF DEATH JUST CURED THEMSELVES?

The disease that is running rampant and will kill America is NOT covid19, it's abject flat out DUMB FUCKERY STUPIDITY

Last edited:

#FollowFauci

When they tell you to put a shot gun up your ass and pull the trigger your only question will be 'Should I wipe first" ?

When I look up "imbecile" in my Funk and Wagnalls there's a link to your posts. :)

#FollowFauci

When they tell you to put a shot gun up your ass and pull the trigger your only question will be 'Should I wipe first" ?

When I look up "imbecile" in my Funk and Wagnalls there's a link to your posts. :)

Maybe but he isn't wearing a silly facediaper.

OK, shit for brains! I have a cardiologist, hematologist, and gastroenterologist that treat me. Every one of them agrees with me.

What do you have? Google?

OK, shit for brains! I have a cardiologist, hematologist, and gastroenterologist that treat me. Every one of them agrees with me.

They have Gateway Pundit and The Geller Report ;)

They have Gateway Pundit and The Geller Report ;)

Worldmeters.....one of the places libbers avoid as it has the actual leftysniffle statistics.

:lame2:

Just admit it....you're a complete IMBECILE

Admitting your problem is the first step.

You would get a LOT more respect (or at least "some") if you would just admit you are dirt dumb stupid.

You're getting beat up pretty good this morning. At this juncture, might be time to holler upstairs for a hot pocket!

Go play in the toilet jack ass. You'll find better info in public ones than where you're getting your info now.

You better check their credentials.

if they agree with your stupidity and your hysterical dumb fuckery they might be incompetent too

Go play in the toilet jack ass. You'll find better info in public ones than where you're getting your info now.

if they agree with your stupidity and your hysterical dumb fuckery they might be incompetent too

My cardiologist is from the Cleveland Clinic. Get a better than that you freaking mushroom? We keep you in the dark and feed you bullshit, and you LOVE it!

My cardiologist is from the Cleveland Clinic. Get a better than that you freaking mushroom? We keep you in the dark and feed you bullshit, and you LOVE it!

Then your cardiologist is one dumb motherfucker
You actually use him/her ?

It takes one to know one they say.
Good luck. I expect you to drop dead at any second now. C-YA !!!!
Dime to a DOLLAR...Your doctors are also avid dictator....I mean Biden supporters.

Hard to believe how willfully STUPID you morons are.
With all the hard evidence and all the motivation to pull off a stunt like this.
You need an optometrist BAD. You can't see shit even if it's right in front of you. RUN !!!

You have to be one brain dead, slow, non thinking, oppression loving puke stupid assclown to actually believe the BS

Last edited:

Dime to a DOLLAR...Your doctors are also avid dictator....I mean Biden supporters.

He has liver issues so any infectious disease could trigger his immune system to go crazy certainly many more dangerous than the leftyflu.

With all the hard evidence and all the motivation to pull off a stunt like this.
You need an optometrist BAD. You can't see shit even if it's right in front of you. RUN !!!

You have to be one brain dead, slow, non thinking, oppression loving puke stupid assclown to actually believe the BS

Which brings us back to the OP. You DEFINITELY are a candidate for the My Pillow Slumber Sack! :D

hqdefault.jpg

My cardiologist is one of the top heart doctors in the US. I am sorry you are so fucking stupid. It really depresses me that people like you exist as bad influences on others. Welcome to ignore, motherfucker!

Forum List

Back