Last Election: Buyers' Remorse over Republicans

Someone mentioned Sierra Club?

Wasn't it the Sierra Club that sued Bush and Cheney over the dreadful energy policy that was the beginning of the destruction of our economy? Wasn't it Scalia who refused to recuse himself from the Court case after he went on a hunting trip with Cheney two weeks before? Wasn't the reason for the case because the oil companies and Cheney met illegally in secret to devise an energy policy that now has us paying nearly 5 dollars a gallon for gas?

never mind the Sierra Club.....tell us about how Obama is stopping GENOCIDE in Libya?.....

Dean?....oh Dean?......tap...tap.....tap......is this thing on?.....

Someone mentioned Sierra Club?

Wasn't it the Sierra Club that sued Bush and Cheney over the dreadful energy policy that was the beginning of the destruction of our economy? Wasn't it Scalia who refused to recuse himself from the Court case after he went on a hunting trip with Cheney two weeks before? Wasn't the reason for the case because the oil companies and Cheney met illegally in secret to devise an energy policy that now has us paying nearly 5 dollars a gallon for gas?

never mind the Sierra Club.....tell us about how Obama is stopping GENOCIDE in Libya?.....

deany said if you aren't going to play by his rules he's going to take the ball and go home:lol:

deany said if you aren't going to play by his rules he's going to take the ball and go home:lol:

thats ok....he plays soft ball.....im with the Hard Ball crowd.....he was no doubt always the last guy picked.....:lol:....."oh shit...we got Dean......put him in Right Field"....:lol:

Oh wait, you didn’t… That shirt does not say Started a war, expanded Afghanistan, expanded Homeland security, divided the country further, ballooned the deficit, bail out rich, lied about ending Iraq war, supported secret prisons and torture and passed the Bush tax cuts.

the bolded is something Dean and his Far Left and Right Comrads are all for.....so he wont coment about that.....he loves that part....

The white wing is divided from "reality". Nothing the left did.

Obama never lied us into war. He didn't hid the cost of two wars. He didn't give out trillions in tax cuts without balancing cuts. Obama didn't declare "martial law". Obama helped the unemployed get benefits Republicans threatened to cut.

Obama's big crime is that he is black. The Republican Party is 90% white. See a "connection? Duh!

WOW. Didn't take long for race to hit the board.

I guess when all else fails you can bring up his blackness. Oh wait. I forgot. The dudes half white. My bad.

Oh and BTW, I have absolutely no " buyers remorse" whatsoever. I voted straight Rep this time around and will probably do so again.

Last edited:
Way to go Big...keep attacking the source in attempt to divert everyone's attention from the FACTS provided. (The facts which you have failed to counter with ANY of your own).

epicfail.jpg

You KNOW these tea baggy governors are more unpopular than bowling reruns...which is why the "look over here" tactics.

:lol:

Keep repeating yourself, WE'VE ALREADY DISCREDITED THIS SOUCRE.

JUST look at their sponsors.

Republican-Conservatives-Independents shouldn't EVER take anything PPP does as FACTS.

Way to go Big...keep attacking the source in attempt to divert everyone's attention from the FACTS provided. (The facts which you have failed to counter with ANY of your own).

epicfail.jpg

You KNOW these tea baggy governors are more unpopular than bowling reruns...which is why the "look over here" tactics.

Republican-Conservatives-Independents shouldn't EVER take anything PPP does as FACTS.

He won't comprehend that because he did not comprehend why I was posting the client list. That is also an indication why obama will not release his clients list when he was a lawyer.

epicfail.jpg

He won't comprehend that because he did not comprehend why I was posting the client list. That is also an indication why obama will not release his clients list when he was a lawyer.

well, it fits what they want to think so it's ok for them.
Now if it was a PPP poll saying the Obama and his comrades in arms were going to LOSE the next election...they'd be howling..:lol:

Forum List

Back