Last Election: Buyers' Remorse over Republicans

Oh goody, you like facts. How about providing some too counter the evidence provided in the OP. Where's your polls showing how popular Wanker and the Crypt Keeper (Scott) are?

Youi never did answer the original question I presented.

Who were the people polled? Were they union members? how many of them were republicans?

The Poll results were linked in the OPs original post, but I'll make it even simpler for you...

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_US_0412513.pdf

Public Policy Polling (PPP) is an American Democratic Party-affiliated polling firm based in Raleigh, North Carolina. PPP was founded in 2001 by businessman and Democratic pollster Dean Debnam, the firm's current president and chief executive officer.

Let's face it folks. The Democrat Party has proven that they are willing to say or do anything to get elected. Anything

The chart? Not at all. The poster? Extremely! Read some of his posts sometime. Try posts 25 and 26 in this thread.... I have no use for racists.

How is his post racist? How does his post declare superiority based upon race?

He pointed out a FACT which is that 90% (and I think he was being kind) of Republicans are white. Do you have evidence to the contrary? There is actual evidence of there being a strain of overt racism running through the "new" Tea Party. Do you need examples?

You are blind. it's okay. What is one of his favorite quotes? The "WHITE WING"?

And you don't find this racist? Do me a favor. Don't respond to me, I hate racist idiots.

While I will agree that "white wing" is a little excessive, is it untrue? The Republican party is pretty overwhelmingly "light" are they not? I don't think that makes them all racists, but I do think it makes the party one of the few places left for them to hide. I only get the racists emails about the president from my Republican friends and relatives.

Thanks.... you helped Obama win :doubt:

But then, you hate Isreal.... so guess you won in the end didnt you?

:eusa_whistle:

So, did you really like McCain?

The way I looked at it, it would make no difference if Obama or McCain won.

Damn:disbelief:

Well, when you've constantly have your head up your ass everything looks the same.

Candidates and issues.

End the Fed.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Cancel NAFTA, etc.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Leave the WTO.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Completely withdraw from Iraq.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Close all military bases around the world and bring all troops home.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Stop all foreign aid.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

End the Patriot Act.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Enforce Posse Comitatus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Restore habeas Corpus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Against the bailout.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Protect gun rights.
Obama - no
McCain - yes ?
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Single payer universal health care.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - no
Baldwin - no
McKinney - yes

So, what is the difference between Obama and McCain?

hey people, the PPP polling organization IS NOT to be taken seriously.

They are DEMOCRAT-PROGRESSIVE-COMMIE owned and is in the back POCKETS for the Democrat party.

Like I said earlier, show ME A POLL they did asking HOW the Obama and his comrades in arms administration is DOING in the First FOUR months of his becoming king...

How is his post racist? How does his post declare superiority based upon race?

He pointed out a FACT which is that 90% (and I think he was being kind) of Republicans are white. Do you have evidence to the contrary? There is actual evidence of there being a strain of overt racism running through the "new" Tea Party. Do you need examples?

And you don't find this racist? Do me a favor. Don't respond to me, I hate racist idiots.

While I will agree that "white wing" is a little excessive, is it untrue? The Republican party is pretty overwhelmingly "light" are they not? I don't think that makes them all racists, but I do think it makes the party one of the few places left for them to hide. I only get the racists emails about the president from my Republican friends and relatives.
there are no race restriction for the GOP.

They are DEMOCRAT-PROGRESSIVE-COMMIE owned and is in the back POCKETS for the Democrat party.

Like I said earlier, show ME A POLL they did asking HOW the Obama and his comrades in arms administration is DOING in the First FOUR months of his becoming king...

a list of their clients

Clients

there are no race restriction for the GOP.

I never said there were prohibited in any way from joining the GnOP, but is it a "factually inaccurate statement" that the GnOP is comprised mostly of white people?

a list of their clients

Clients

You still haven't provided evidence to the contrary. How about a quinnepac or Rasmussen poll that shows how "popular" Wanker and the Crypt Keeper (Scott) are?

Did you really scatch out Democrat and photoshop Republican on there? What's worse than Bush II? Bush III brought to you by Obama, LOLZ!
Yeah....after all......

"....the next generation of Bushes is already hard at work laying the foundation for their meteoric rise to....

.....political superstardom!

389.gif

Well, when you've constantly have your head up your ass everything looks the same.

Candidates and issues.

End the Fed.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Cancel NAFTA, etc.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Leave the WTO.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Stop all foreign aid.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

End the Patriot Act.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Enforce Posse Comitatus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Restore habeas Corpus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Against the bailout.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Protect gun rights.
Obama - no
McCain - yes ?
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - no
Baldwin - no
McKinney - yes

Link and I call bullshit
oibama lies so much he can';t remebr when he use to say he was for Single payer universal health care
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - no
Baldwin - no
McKinney - yes

Thats a nothinb new
Protect gun rights.
Obama - no
McCain - yes ?
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Why wouldn't the constitutional scholar want to Enforce Posse Comitatus and Restore habeas Corpus. and who said it does not exist anymore?

Enforce Posse Comitatus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Restore habeas Corpus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Didn't obama say he would repeal it if he was elected? Yes we can did say that.
End the Patriot Act.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Thanks for the proof obama lied when he sai he would withdraw all troops from Iraq.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

a list of their clients

Clients

You still haven't provided evidence to the contrary. How about a quinnepac or Rasmussen poll that shows how "popular" Wanker and the Crypt Keeper (Scott) are?

I haven't provided proof that those are PPP client's? It came directly from this web page.

It has been like that forever. We vote in the Repubs until we get sick and tired of them. Then we vote in the Dems until we get sick and tired of them. Then we vote in the Repubs...
It's a little-more like......

We vote in the Dems until we get sick and tired of them. Then we vote in the Repubs....who scrape-off all the cream (of the Dem-economy). Then we vote in the Dems, to clean-up what's left of another Republican economic-debacle.....and-so-on.....​

It has been like that forever. We vote in the Repubs until we get sick and tired of them. Then we vote in the Dems until we get sick and tired of them. Then we vote in the Repubs...

We vote against people more than we vote for people. We are afraid to vote for people we really want.

You were right up to the last "we are afraid to vote for people we really want".
Yeah....."we" surely did cure that problem.

offhandrand.jpg

Haven't seen anyone I could vote for in a very long time.

But the Republican Governors are doing exactly what they have to do. They are cutting spending. They are cutting spending because they understand that they don't have the money to pay for everything.
handjob.gif

Yeah.....that's what's happened......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo]YouTube - Rachel Maddow Exposes Republican Hypocrisy For What It Is......BS.flv[/ame]​

Candidates and issues.

End the Fed.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Cancel NAFTA, etc.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Leave the WTO.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Stop all foreign aid.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

End the Patriot Act.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Enforce Posse Comitatus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Restore habeas Corpus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Against the bailout.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Protect gun rights.
Obama - no
McCain - yes ?
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - no
Baldwin - no
McKinney - yes

Link and I call bullshit
oibama lies so much he can';t remebr when he use to say he was for Single payer universal health care
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - no
Baldwin - no
McKinney - yes

Obama said he was for single payer until the insurance lobby money started pouring in. Then he went with the corporate welfare system like Bush's prescription plan.

Thats a nothinb new
Protect gun rights.
Obama - no
McCain - yes ?
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

That is true. The only change is the change McKinney took when she left the Dems.

Why wouldn't the constitutional scholar want to Enforce Posse Comitatus and Restore habeas Corpus. and who said it does not exist anymore?

Enforce Posse Comitatus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Restore habeas Corpus.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Perhaps you should look into those issues more closely.

Didn't obama say he would repeal it if he was elected? Yes we can did say that.
End the Patriot Act.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

But all we got was a few minor changes.

Thanks for the proof obama lied when he sai he would withdraw all troops from Iraq.
Obama - no
McCain - no
Barr - yes
Baldwin - yes
McKinney - yes

Indeed he did.
!

Obama and McCain both looked like four more years of Bush so I voted third party.

Then, you didn't look very-closely......​

"During those years, the mortgage industry pressed Congress to roll back strong state rules that sought to stem the rise of predatory tactics used by lenders and brokers to place homeowners in high-cost mortgages."

Last edited:
The Dems and they're state-run media are attempting to say that voters already have buyers remorse. Instead of waiting and giving them the time they need to actually do something they are attempting to tell us what we're thinking.

It's bull, but we'll see were it goes.

Then, you didn't look very-closely......​

"During those years, the mortgage industry pressed Congress to roll back strong state rules that sought to stem the rise of predatory tactics used by lenders and brokers to place homeowners in high-cost mortgages."

Oh yeah, gay marriage. Anything else?

a list of their clients

Clients

I haven't provided proof that those are PPP client's? It came directly from this web page.

Ah, GnOP distracting tactics. How trite. You can continue to attack the source in an impotent attempt to counter the fact provided, but it fails miserably. Do you have contrary evidence as to the popularity of these douche nozzle governors in their states, yes or no?

Forum List

Back