Last Election: Buyers' Remorse over Republicans

R

rdean

Do-Over-1.jpg

IVotedRepublicanShirt.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/08/us/08florida.html

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Rick Scott, the conservative Republican billionaire who plucked the governor’s job from the party establishment in November with $73 million of his own money and the backing of the Tea Party, vowed during his campaign to run the troubled state like a corporate chief executive (which he was) and not a politician (which he proudly says he is not).

Buyer Remorse: New Poll: House Republicans doing worse job than the Democrats did | Crooks and Liars

PPP's newest national poll finds that after a little more than 3 months in charge House Republicans have fallen so far out of favor with the American public that it's entirely possible Democrats could take control of the House back next year.

What is going to happen in the next election? What will be "party platforms"?

Did you really scatch out Democrat and photoshop Republican on there? What's worse than Bush II? Bush III brought to you by Obama, LOLZ!

Oh wait, you didn’t… That shirt does not say Started a war, expanded Afghanistan, expanded Homeland security, divided the country further, ballooned the deficit, bail out rich, lied about ending Iraq war, supported secret prisons and torture and passed the Bush tax cuts.

"PPP's newest national poll finds that after a little more than 3 months in charge House Republicans have fallen so far out of favor with the American public that it's entirely possible Democrats could take control of the House back next year."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Rtard thinks that the Republicans doing SOOOOOOOOOOOOO shitty that they MIGHT lose to Democrats is, A GOOD THING!!!! WOW Rtard, the Dems must be FUCKING awsome if they MIGHT be able to beat the Republicans that you claim America Hates.

You owned yourself, again! Hahahaahahahaaa.

It has been like that forever. We vote in the Repubs until we get sick and tired of them. Then we vote in the Dems until we get sick and tired of them. Then we vote in the Repubs...

We vote against people more than we vote for people. We are afraid to vote for people we really want.

It has been like that forever. We vote in the Repubs until we get sick and tired of them. Then we vote in the Dems until we get sick and tired of them. Then we vote in the Repubs...

We vote against people more than we vote for people. We are afraid to vote for people we really want.

You were right up to the last "we are afraid to vote for people we really want". The problem is that the other folks, mostly billionaires, can donate large sums to buy influence from the pols and MSM. So its a matter of playing one set of billionaires against the others, aka "divided government".

You were right up to the last "we are afraid to vote for people we really want". The problem is that the other folks, mostly billionaires, can donate large sums to buy influence from the pols and MSM. So its a matter of playing one set of billionaires against the others, aka "divided government".

How many people voted for McCain because they were afraid that Obama would win or the other way around. There were several third party candidates any of whom would be better than what we have.

Haven't seen anyone I could vote for in a very long time.

But the Republican Governors are doing exactly what they have to do. They are cutting spending. They are cutting spending because they understand that they don't have the money to pay for everything. Obamarama and company haven't learned this yet. So yes I can see where people are pissed. Sorry about that shit. We have to stop spending money we don't have at all levels of Government.

But the Republican Governors are doing exactly what they have to do. They are cutting spending. They are cutting spending because they understand that they don't have the money to pay for everything. Obamarama and company haven't learned this yet. So yes I can see where people are pissed. Sorry about that shit. We have to stop spending money we don't have at all levels of Government.

Obama and McCain both looked like four more years of Bush so I voted third party.

Obama and McCain both looked like four more years of Bush so I voted third party.

I did a write in for Ron Fucking Paul! That's his real name BTW.

Thanks.... you helped Obama win :doubt:

But then, you hate Isreal.... so guess you won in the end didnt you?

:eusa_whistle:

Repeal unconstitutional Obama's freedom stealing ghettocare and I will vote Republican again.

Not until......

of course I will never ever ever vote for the Communist party of useless stoned Berkeley 60s hippy Democrats either.

ever

Thanks.... you helped Obama win :doubt:

But then, you hate Isreal.... so guess you won in the end didnt you?

:eusa_whistle:

So, did you really like McCain?

The way I looked at it, it would make no difference if Obama or McCain won.

Oh wait, you didn’t… That shirt does not say Started a war, expanded Afghanistan, expanded Homeland security, divided the country further, ballooned the deficit, bail out rich, lied about ending Iraq war, supported secret prisons and torture and passed the Bush tax cuts.

You do realize rdean lives in another reality?

the bolded is something Dean and his Far Left and Right Comrads are all for.....so he wont coment about that.....he loves that part....

I know, he loves it but likes to talk shit about others that feel that way... More and more "these liberals" prove they are in fact what they hate.

Forum List

Back