Last defense bill included aid for Ukraine, which the dems voted against

It's more than you got.
You've got nothing but your opinion that's all you have and it's worse than a pile of shit

I have facts and evidence on my side. You have stories pitched by corrupt Ukrainians.
If those facts are based on fake news that's even worse than a pile of shit.
Fake news would be what Trump is alleging against Biden.
Why has Biden's boy worked in high-level jobs with no experience?
Did you know Hunter's first job was with a leading credit card bank that was also his father's biggest contributor in Maryland?
Seems Joe Biden has a lot of quid pro quo's going on while he was VP?
What is Hunter do right now for a job or even better what was he doing after Joe was no longer a VP?
If there is credible evidence he did something wrong, get the DoJ to investigate.

This Ukraine story is completely false.

You've got nothing but your opinion that's all you have and it's worse than a pile of shit

I have facts and evidence on my side. You have stories pitched by corrupt Ukrainians.
Did you know Hunter's first job was with a leading credit card bank that was also his father's biggest contributor in Maryland?
What is Hunter do right now for a job or even better what was he doing after Joe was no longer a VP?
If there is credible evidence he did something wrong, get the DoJ to investigate.

We've seen how the government investigates itself
and it found it did nothing wrong lol

We’ve seen right wing media create crimes out of thin air. The DoJ is run by Trump appointees. Is he so incompetent that he can’t get them to investigate crimes?

Actually, the REPUBLICANS who were running Congress never voted to send the Ukraine any aid.

We’ve seen right wing media create crimes out of thin air. The DoJ is run by Trump appointees. Is he so incompetent that he can’t get them to investigate crimes?
Right wing media? Dude 90% of the media is leftist controlled

No such documents exist.
I've already linked to those documents that come from Ukrainian courts and other authoritative sources.
Do you think you are some sort of brilliant scholar, lawyer, debate king who can just ignore something
he doesn't like and that makes it so?

Come down with cancer and see how that works for you.

From the link:
Ms. Ernst said Mr. Trump provided lethal aid to Ukraine while President Obama did not, also pointing out that several House impeachment managers prosecuting the case against Mr. Trump actually voted against lethal aid for Ukraine, suggesting there’s a level of hypocrisy laced in the proceedings.

Hypocrisy involving Democrats - NO WAY!

No such documents exist.
I've already linked to those documents that come from Ukrainian courts and other authoritative sources.
Do you think you are some sort of brilliant scholar, lawyer, debate king who can just ignore something
he doesn't like and that makes it so?

Come down with cancer and see how that works for you.

No moron. I don't do conspiracy theories.

Obviously, they are fine with the status quo of corruption in government, which has been going on for many many years. They don't want anyone to investigate it. They just want their "team" to win, regardless of the consequences.

Forum List

Back