Las Vegas Shooting: Crowd Warned You Are All Going To Die

Photo of the shooter's body in his hotel room, this is the first time I'm seeing this

What utterly dreadful decor :eek:
And is that a suicide note on the table?
Paddock was likely a LWNJ, but I don't expect our government or media to tell us the truth.
You won't believe the truth
What is the truth?
Rich, white, angry, male, lots of guns. You're just sad it was white country people.

I think this is a far better explanation....don't you agree? Stop being a dupe for the elite left.

Stephen Paddock: The Most Plausible Theory of His Motivation
By Jack Kerwick

October 4, 2017
Now, given the patterns of the last two years (to say nothing of the left’s long history of violence), is not the theory that the Vegas killer was but another committed Resister, determined to, “by any means necessary,” “bash the fash” not eminently plausible?

After all, the predominantly white country music fans upon whom Paddock set his sights constitute the collective poster child of the Deplorable, a fact of which leftists, in their ever articulate manner, have spared no occasion to remind us from the moment that word broke of this outrage.

Can there be any doubt that had this been a rap concert—an event comprised of tens of thousands of black men, women, and children—that, despite being short on verifiable facts, the very media figures who now refuse to indulge speculation as to the shooter’s motive would have wasted no time in speculating about “racism?”

Can we doubt that had the targeted event been a gathering of tens of thousands of Hispanics or Muslims or gays that we would have been treated to endless speculation concerning the likely “racism,” “Islamophobia,” and “homophobia,” respectively, of the shooter?

There is nothing objectionable about speculating, as long as the speculation is reasonable, rendered plausible (if not true) by the known facts. Intellectually curious people speculate. Speculation is actually preferable to the incessant repetition of talking points with which Americans are relentlessly bombarded by the media whenever events like this occur.

That those in the media now refuse to speculate or, to put it more accurately, that they refuse to advance the most plausible of speculative theories—the shooter, like the 66 year-old James Hodgkinson, who was in his age cohort, was an anti-Republican, anti-Trump zealot—is explained by the likely fact that he shared their animosity toward the same objects.

I’ll show my hand now: While I may be proven wrong, I’d bet dollars to donuts that Stephen Paddock was driven by the same homicidal hatred of all things to his right that animated Hodgkinson.

Paddock, I find it more credible than not, saw himself as a member of The Resistance.

The Vegas Shooter: His Motivation? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Paddock was likely a LWNJ, but I don't expect our government or media to tell us the truth.
What is the truth?
Rich, white, angry, male, lots of guns. You're just sad it was white country people.

I think this is a far better explanation....don't you agree? Stop being a dupe for the elite left.

By Jack Kerwick

October 4, 2017
Now, given the patterns of the last two years (to say nothing of the left’s long history of violence), is not the theory that the Vegas killer was but another committed Resister, determined to, “by any means necessary,” “bash the fash” not eminently plausible?

After all, the predominantly white country music fans upon whom Paddock set his sights constitute the collective poster child of the Deplorable, a fact of which leftists, in their ever articulate manner, have spared no occasion to remind us from the moment that word broke of this outrage.

Can there be any doubt that had this been a rap concert—an event comprised of tens of thousands of black men, women, and children—that, despite being short on verifiable facts, the very media figures who now refuse to indulge speculation as to the shooter’s motive would have wasted no time in speculating about “racism?”

Can we doubt that had the targeted event been a gathering of tens of thousands of Hispanics or Muslims or gays that we would have been treated to endless speculation concerning the likely “racism,” “Islamophobia,” and “homophobia,” respectively, of the shooter?

There is nothing objectionable about speculating, as long as the speculation is reasonable, rendered plausible (if not true) by the known facts. Intellectually curious people speculate. Speculation is actually preferable to the incessant repetition of talking points with which Americans are relentlessly bombarded by the media whenever events like this occur.

That those in the media now refuse to speculate or, to put it more accurately, that they refuse to advance the most plausible of speculative theories—the shooter, like the 66 year-old James Hodgkinson, who was in his age cohort, was an anti-Republican, anti-Trump zealot—is explained by the likely fact that he shared their animosity toward the same objects.

I’ll show my hand now: While I may be proven wrong, I’d bet dollars to donuts that Stephen Paddock was driven by the same homicidal hatred of all things to his right that animated Hodgkinson.

Paddock, I find it more credible than not, saw himself as a member of The Resistance.

Yea, a millionaire who gambles $10,000 a week is one of us. And he's mad why? LOL.

I heard his original target was a rap concert but he overslept that night.

Infowars.

Fuckin' Aye. Some of you people are dumb as dirt.

hey, paperview do you believe Clark Sheriff Joe Lombardo gave a conference only to Infowars???

Is that what you think???:biggrin:
No, I believe you are a CT Alex Jones nutcase that doesn't understand plain language.

Vegas gunman transferred $100K, set up cameras at hotel room
I wonder why he was filming himself doing this? He figured he would wind up dead either by his own hand or the cops. So why bother to film it? Any guesses?
Mine is...drumroll...to show what he did to someone else if he managed to somehow survive it.
"I wonder why he was filming himself doing this? "

I say, narcissism. His "big, important moment" should live on forever, in his mind.
But that doesn't make sense. All this prep work to off a shitload of people. By himself. Alone, supposedly. Killed himself when they busted in. Yet..set up cameras? For what? His ghostie to watch later on?

No. Again, something really stinks.
"His ghostie to watch later on?"

No, for posterity.

What is the truth?

By Jack Kerwick

October 4, 2017

who is the bigger fool ... the author or his audience? It's a tie...

What is the truth?

By Jack Kerwick

October 4, 2017

Yea, a millionaire who gambles $10,000 a week is one of us. And he's mad why? LOL.

Lefties have a long history of cold blooded murder. So, naturally one has to consider that he was a lefty right?

What is the truth?

By Jack Kerwick

October 4, 2017

Lefties like to kill. It's a fact Jack.

What is the truth?

By Jack Kerwick

October 4, 2017

You sound like you are getting your talking points from alt right websites loser.

What is the truth?

By Jack Kerwick

October 4, 2017

Lefties have a long history of cold blooded murder. So, naturally one has to consider that he was a lefty right?

Then why do we want common sense gun legislation?

Remember you guys didn't want to claim Tim McVeigh?

The funniest was when you didn't want to even claim Dillon Roof.

I mean if you won't claim him you won't claim anyone, right?

What is the truth?

By Jack Kerwick

October 4, 2017

I always notice it's you righties who hope and pray someone breaks into your home so you can kill them. You believe god will know the difference between your desire to murder and killing a home invader. You WISH it will happen. You WANT it to happen.

Yea, we love to kill

You notice the white privilege even in murder ?
DLL8Bf1U8AAOCB7.jpg

You also notice ?
DLOdvxbXkAAmQPL.jpg

Ppl are trying to say that Stephen Paddock can't be a white supremacist because he has an Asian GF.
White_Terrorsit.png

Honestly I just have to
200.webp

200.webp

Lots of white supremacist have Asian GF's

The white mind is a series of contradictions.

Asian people carry the water for white SUPREMACY AS LONG that white people treat them better then BLACK PEOPLE they get master Crumbs. Plus Trump has three black labradors (Ben Carson, Sheriff David Clarke and Omarosa Manigault), and he's a proud and loud white supremacist.

DLL8Bf1U8AAOCB7.jpg

You also notice ?
DLOdvxbXkAAmQPL.jpg

Ppl are trying to say that Stephen Paddock can't be a white supremacist because he has an Asian GF.
White_Terrorsit.png

Honestly I just have to
200.webp

200.webp

Asian people carry the water for white SUPREMACY AS LONG that white people treat them better then BLACK PEOPLE they get master Crumbs. Plus Trump has three black labradors (Ben Carson, Sheriff David Clarke and Omarosa Manigault), and he's a proud and loud white supremacist.

I'm pretty sure this guy was a raging conservative. A liberal would have left a trail a mile long and two miles wide with plenty of witnesses. This has been planned meticulously with the feral cunning of a conservative.

What is the truth?

By Jack Kerwick

October 4, 2017

You sound smart.

What is the truth?

By Jack Kerwick

October 4, 2017

You sound smart.
I bet you tell that to a lot of people you interact with. LOL

DLL8Bf1U8AAOCB7.jpg

You also notice ?
DLOdvxbXkAAmQPL.jpg

White_Terrorsit.png

Honestly I just have to
200.webp

200.webp

I'm pretty sure this guy was a raging conservative. A liberal would have left a trail a mile long and two miles wide with plenty of witnesses. This has been planned meticulously with the feral cunning of a conservative.
But don't you think a con would necessarily want to kill black people?

DLL8Bf1U8AAOCB7.jpg

You also notice ?
DLOdvxbXkAAmQPL.jpg

White_Terrorsit.png

Honestly I just have to
200.webp

200.webp

But don't you think a con would necessarily want to kill black people?
He did kill a Black person and injured another. Probably what set him off. He probably saw both the Black guys with white chicks.

By Jack Kerwick

October 4, 2017

You sound smart.
No, I only seem to run into freaks like you on the internet. It seems you freaks know better than to be yourselves in public.

By Jack Kerwick

October 4, 2017

You sound smart.
No, I only seem to run into freaks like you on the internet. It seems you freaks know better than to be yourselves in public.
Yep because cold blooded killers like you, will resort to your natural inclination to murder.

You sound smart.
Yep because cold blooded killers like you, will resort to your natural inclination to murder.
Haha.... yep, spot on! You don't act this idiotic in freakish in public, because you are afraid of being murdered by some hippie. And not in any way because you know how completely stupid you sound, when you act like yourself. Spot on!

You sound smart.
Haha.... yep, spot on! You don't act this idiotic in freakish in public, because you are afraid of being murdered by some hippie. And not in any way because you know how completely stupid you sound, when you act like yourself. Spot on!
Yeah you lefties are crazy.

You sound smart.
Yeah you lefties are crazy.
Spot on again! Lefties are crazy, and not smart and educated like you.

Forum List

Back