Las Vegas professor reportedly shoots self in arm to protest Trump

I read the link that YOU provided.
So we can just dismiss any story from Huffington post or any other idiotic left wing source and just ignore it cause of the link? Thanks I will remember that

The OP author offered an InfoWars link.
He/she seemed upset that I actually read it.
Go figure.
STFUP Biiih

STFUP?
maybe that means 'Shithead Trump F***s Ugly Pussy'
Did I get it right?

tenor.gif

I think the only loser is you,Mindwars

That only post stories from Infowars over and over and over and over!

How much do they pay you?

Don't you ever get tired?:dunno:

So we can just dismiss any story from Huffington post or any other idiotic left wing source and just ignore it cause of the link? Thanks I will remember that

Go figure.
You claimed it did not happen because of who he used to report it, you lied. From now on I can use your method and simply dismiss left-wing rags cause of who they are. After all you dismiss anything from right wing rags with out even checking the actual report.

Here is my post # 3:
"InfoWars? :206: I don't think so."

There is no denial in there.
That is a comment on the OP utilizing a suspect source (InfoWars).

Yep, you were dismissing the source thereby dismissing the story. You can't spin it any other way, 'tard

It really makes one wonder are they serioulsy this clueless about reality.

Go figure.
STFUP Biiih

STFUP?
Did I get it right?

tenor.gif

fk u q tard. you sound like DRAGON FLY now a paid troll claimign Russian bots. I didn't think you were that low down on the IQ chart. But I do now so fk off.

Go figure.
STFUP Biiih

STFUP?
Did I get it right?

tenor.gif

fk u q tard

hehe

did I touch a nerve? :04:

STFUP Biiih

STFUP?
Did I get it right?

tenor.gif

fk u q tard

hehe

did I touch a nerve? :04:

If you touched a never than all you IGNORNAT tards would have ran me off by now as you are working on trying to do , and dragon fly admited you and fkrs like her do it to ppl all the time. So you can run them off. NOw wht in the fk makes you think your gonna win. The only one to win will be the mods who have it like that.

The never you THINK you touched is just men telling you what you are because sadly i'm not your cowardly little fk that runs away liek a puppy with it's tail between it's legs. I'm sorry you are use to bullying pussies.
tenor.gif

Go figure.
You claimed it did not happen because of who he used to report it, you lied. From now on I can use your method and simply dismiss left-wing rags cause of who they are. After all you dismiss anything from right wing rags with out even checking the actual report.

Here is my post # 3:

Yep, you were dismissing the source thereby dismissing the story. You can't spin it any other way, 'tard

Yes; InfoWhores. Banned by anyone with any brains. LOL

Go figure.

Here is my post # 3:

Yes; InfoWhores. Banned by anyone with any brains. LOL
and yet other sources even lefty ones have the EXACT same story that you claimed was fake.

Go figure.
STFUP Biiih

STFUP?
Did I get it right?

tenor.gif

Don't click on them ya stupid dildo.

Las Vegas Professor Reportedly Shoots Self in Arm to Protest Trump
A Las Vegas professor reportedly shot himself in the arm on campus in protest of U.S. President Donald Trump.

You wonder why we call you pathetic moronic idiots. What a backhole. That really solved so many problems.
LMFAO I wish I could hear this stupid sob say to himself why in the hell did I do this.

lol

Leftists are hilarious.

tenor.gif

I think I dated that happy pool fellow...

Go figure.
STFUP Biiih

STFUP?
Did I get it right?

tenor.gif

LOL, maybe she can blame Trump for making her click on it. oh wait Alex Jones made her click on it.

STFUP Biiih

STFUP?
Did I get it right?

tenor.gif

LOL, maybe she can blame Trump for making her click on it. oh wait Alex Jones made her click on it.

She's like a female Rainman.

Las Vegas Professor Reportedly Shoots Self in Arm to Protest Trump
A Las Vegas professor reportedly shot himself in the arm on campus in protest of U.S. President Donald Trump.

You wonder why we call you pathetic moronic idiots. What a backhole. That really solved so many problems.
LMFAO I wish I could hear this stupid sob say to himself why in the hell did I do this.

InfoWars? :206: I don't think so.

It is in the Las Vegas Review, dumb ass.

Your link is InfoWars.
CSN police suspect man shot self in arm in campus bathroom

And to think you could have looked that up all on your own............

Yeah, and wouldn't you know it the link to the LVRJ article was in that link. Guess you're just stupid.

InfoWars? :206: I don't think so.

Your link is InfoWars.

Yeah, and wouldn't you know it the link to the LVRJ article was in that link. Guess you're just stupid.

well, it's a good thing you're no longer a MOD because the personal attack would reflect like shit on your (former) mods but since you're no longer a mod I guess the personal attack just makes you look like a mouse turd?

Your link is InfoWars.

well, it's a good thing you're no longer a MOD because the personal attack would reflect like shit on your (former) mods but since you're no longer a mod I guess the personal attack just makes you look like a mouse turd?

You get what you give cup cake. Try growing up and behaving like a reasonable human and you will find I treat you the same. However, when you act like an imbecile you get the same consideration.

Your link is InfoWars.

You get what you give cup cake. Try growing up and behaving like a reasonable human and you will find I treat you the same. However, when you act like an imbecile you get the same consideration.

haha, you call other members "stupid" and you expect Jesus? LOL; what a joke. Yes, grow up.

haha, you call other members "stupid" and you expect Jesus? LOL; what a joke. Yes, grow up.

No, I don't expect "Jesus", I do expect some self awareness. So far you have exhibited none. I am going to bed because I have a few races tomorrow, so enjoy your evening.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back