Las Vegas professor reportedly shoots self in arm to protest Trump

Las Vegas Professor Reportedly Shoots Self in Arm to Protest Trump
A Las Vegas professor reportedly shot himself in the arm on campus in protest of U.S. President Donald Trump.

You wonder why we call you pathetic moronic idiots. What a backhole. That really solved so many problems.
LMFAO I wish I could hear this stupid sob say to himself why in the hell did I do this.

InfoWars? :206: I don't think so.
Like someone said cop out stupid asses as soon as they see infowars they jump the page failing to see the links proivided whic end up making you weak minded assholes look like huge idiots and really, really stupid.

A Las Vegas professor reportedly shot himself in the arm on campus in protest of U.S. President Donald Trump.

upload_2018-9-12_15-12-17.png

Report: Las Vegas professor shot himself in arm to protest Trump

It is in the Las Vegas Review, dumb ass.

Your link is InfoWars.
CSN police suspect man shot self in arm in campus bathroom

And to think you could have looked that up all on your own............

I read the link that YOU provided.
So we can just dismiss any story from Huffington post or any other idiotic left wing source and just ignore it cause of the link? Thanks I will remember that

The OP author offered an InfoWars link.
He/she seemed upset that I actually read it.
Go figure.
STFUP Biiih

Las Vegas Professor Reportedly Shoots Self in Arm to Protest Trump

You wonder why we call you pathetic moronic idiots. What a backhole. That really solved so many problems.
LMFAO I wish I could hear this stupid sob say to himself why in the hell did I do this.
Should have shot himself in the head. Violent leftist is a threat to himself and those around him.

Hope he does serious time.

Your link is InfoWars.

So we can just dismiss any story from Huffington post or any other idiotic left wing source and just ignore it cause of the link? Thanks I will remember that

Go figure.
STFUP Biiih

STFUP?
maybe that means 'Shithead Trump F***s Ugly Pussy'
Did I get it right?

It is in the Las Vegas Review, dumb ass.

Your link is InfoWars.

Go figure.
You claimed it did not happen because of who he used to report it, you lied. From now on I can use your method and simply dismiss left-wing rags cause of who they are. After all you dismiss anything from right wing rags with out even checking the actual report.

Your link is InfoWars.

Go figure.
You claimed it did not happen because of who he used to report it, you lied. From now on I can use your method and simply dismiss left-wing rags cause of who they are. After all you dismiss anything from right wing rags with out even checking the actual report.

Here is my post # 3:
"InfoWars? :206: I don't think so."

There is no denial in there.
That is a comment on the OP utilizing a suspect source (InfoWars).

Go figure.

Here is my post # 3:

To any intelligent person you said the story is false.

Go figure.

Here is my post # 3:

To any intelligent person you said the story is false.

well, then you obviously are not intelligent.

Go figure.

Here is my post # 3:

Yep, you were dismissing the source thereby dismissing the story. You can't spin it any other way, 'tard

Go figure.
STFUP Biiih

STFUP?
maybe that means 'Shithead Trump F***s Ugly Pussy'
Did I get it right?

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back