Large explosion rock apartments in Swedish no go suburbs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A large-scale blast rocked an apartment in the no-go Stockholm suburb of Husby early Tuesday morning along with another explosion taking place just 500 metres away.
Large Explosions Rock Apartments in Swedish No-Go Suburbs

Wait until all this bs comes to America and you leftist Trump haters begged for all of it which proves the stupidity of you shit for brains losers.

Kinda like those lovely sanctuary cities you assholes forced on ppl.

When I read about the no go districts in Paris, London, and Stockholm, I feel so sorry for the French, British, and Swedish people.

When Frau Merkel retires, she should apologize to the people of Europe for what she started.

• Banned
When I read about the no go districts in Paris, London, and Stockholm, I feel so sorry for the French, British, and Swedish people.

When Frau Merkel retires, she should apologize to the people of Europe for what she started.

They begged for it all just like the losers in the US they area and were warned and warned and warned they think it's all a joke can't happen won't happen to the US These brain dead losers think the US is immune to it all even when other countries clearly warn they are going to take over the west.

Nobody ever bothers to watch and learn cause it's just not Rachel Maddow or CNN omg it's a m f connspiracyeeeeeeeeee.

Forum List

Back