Large Breasted Woman Sues Employer

This is an area where my prejudices show. :lol:

If they're natural, I feel for her. Being judged by the size of your chest on a daily basis isn't the most fun thing in the world, although most of the usual lack of eye contact type stuff can be dismissed with an eye roll once you're mature enough to realize human nature is what it is. When and if it starts to affect her position, or when people cross the line into rude and lewd remarks or physical contact, it's a serious problem and one that should be addressed.

If they're fake, well, you get what you paid for. ALL of what you paid for. Too bad so sad, sister. You shoulda thought of that.

And, ah, What "Position" would that be? :eusa_drool:

I betcha it's fun to watch this lady on a trampoline!!!

Jogging! Women with boobs should NOT jog!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6w7AC-bdAE&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTMj0qM7ctU&feature=related[/ame]

Amy-Erin-Blakely2-300x283.jpg

Looks like all the guys have an opinion on this issue.

2_3.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

What are the odds she wins this lawsuit? I give it about 42DD-1

Amy-Erin-Blakely2-300x283.jpg

Amy-Erin Blakely Busts Devereux Foundation with Large Breasts Lawsuit

By Lisa Johnson Mandell, Posted Nov 17th 2010 @ 5:42PM

Amy Erin Blakely "No woman should ever be subjected to such sexist and derogatory remarks," said Amy-Erin Blakely, who retained renowned civil rights Attorney Gloria Allred to file a gender discrimination and retaliation lawsuit against The Devereux Foundation, Inc. on her behalf. "I am a highly competent professional woman and I asked only to be judged on my merit," Blakely continued. "Instead, I seemed to be judged on my looks and the size of my breasts. That is wrong and that is why I have decided to file my case. I refuse to be a victim of the Devereux Foundation any longer."

Amy-Erin Blakely Busts Devereux Foundation with Large Breasts Lawsuit - Careers Articles

Wonder how much she paid for those big balloons?

We need to raise awareness about the problem of large breasted women...and their problems, yeah, something like that. Maybe a Telethon? Is Jerry Lewis really THAT busy?

Forum List

Back