Large Breasted Woman Sues Employer

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
What are the odds she wins this lawsuit? I give it about 42DD-1

Amy-Erin-Blakely2-300x283.jpg

Amy-Erin Blakely Busts Devereux Foundation with Large Breasts Lawsuit

By Lisa Johnson Mandell, Posted Nov 17th 2010 @ 5:42PM

Amy Erin Blakely "No woman should ever be subjected to such sexist and derogatory remarks," said Amy-Erin Blakely, who retained renowned civil rights Attorney Gloria Allred to file a gender discrimination and retaliation lawsuit against The Devereux Foundation, Inc. on her behalf. "I am a highly competent professional woman and I asked only to be judged on my merit," Blakely continued. "Instead, I seemed to be judged on my looks and the size of my breasts. That is wrong and that is why I have decided to file my case. I refuse to be a victim of the Devereux Foundation any longer."

Amy-Erin Blakely Busts Devereux Foundation with Large Breasts Lawsuit - Careers Articles

Last edited:
Out of court settlement seems to be the best probable outcome. Of course there may be pictures of her wearing provocative tops since most people have camera phones and this may work against her.

There comes a point where people have to realize that certain things are very instinctive like sexual attraction and certain body parts or mannerisms. I know that if I am talking to a woman and I lean over her shoulder to see what she is showing me, her perfume alone can be a turn on and if she is wearing a low cut top, what man can resist not looking. And a large breasted woman in a turtle neck sweater is very sexy because the sweater forms around the breast perfectly and if they are not wearing a bra...

Now comments, lewd and other sexual comments, should not be aired in her presence no matter what and I do know people who says thing just loud enough so the person can hear but if confronted would deny it. I hate (perhaos dislike is a better word) people who do this because they are being duplicitous.

This is an area where my prejudices show. :lol:

If they're natural, I feel for her. Being judged by the size of your chest on a daily basis isn't the most fun thing in the world, although most of the usual lack of eye contact type stuff can be dismissed with an eye roll once you're mature enough to realize human nature is what it is. When and if it starts to affect her position, or when people cross the line into rude and lewd remarks or physical contact, it's a serious problem and one that should be addressed.

If they're fake, well, you get what you paid for. ALL of what you paid for. Too bad so sad, sister. You shoulda thought of that.

It looks like they have statements, and it appears they were made in front of her.

In the current workplace environment these guys must be idiots.

Keep it professional in speech and overt action. At least keep the yammering between the guys in the office. Or at least keep it to the occasional glance at her supposedly awsome rack.

Someone was gonna do it sooner or later. Might as well start with kelly Brook.

kelly-brook225.jpg

Amy Erin Blakely "No woman should ever be subjected to such sexist and derogatory remarks," said Amy-Erin Blakely, who retained renowned civil rights Attorney Gloria Allred to file a gender discrimination and retaliation lawsuit against The Devereux Foundation, Inc. on her behalf. "I am a highly competent professional woman and I asked only to be judged on my merit," Blakely continued. "Instead, I seemed to be judged on my looks and the size of my breasts. That is wrong and that is why I have decided to file my case. I refuse to be a victim of the Devereux Foundation any longer."

Amy-Erin Blakely Busts Devereux Foundation with Large Breasts Lawsuit - Careers Articles

Thats an F for you CF.

Amy told her attorney Gloria Allred, "A large cleavage has appeared between me and my employer"

Thats an F for you CF.

Were you the first to catch that?

Let's get all the ladies on USMB to send in pictures of them wearing a wet t-shirt and we can have a wet t-shirt contest. I'll volunteer to be one of the judges.

Thats an F for you CF.

Were you the first to catch that?

Oh i saw that one right off. Where have you been CF, someone needs to teach you the alphabet....even if it is the braille method.

Forum List

Back