Languages That No One Has Ever Heard?

well do you Mac? Those are spoken by some of the illegals that Biden let into our country YESTERDAY.
Trump isn’t saying that the average American can’t understand these languages.

He’s saying that NO ONE can. Most importantly the people whose job it is to do so.

And that’s pure bullshit

Yeah. Sure buddy.

How many illegals are showing up speaking languages that no one can translate?

Three?

But Trump thinks that’s worth including in a speech about serious subjects?

He’s a fucking nutjob
my vote will cancel yours. The answer to your ignorant question is: lots of them are speaking ghetto spanish or ghetto arabic, so yes, not many can understand them.

Trump isn’t saying that the average American can’t understand these languages.

He’s saying that NO ONE can. Most importantly the people whose job it is to do so.

And that’s pure bullshit
many of the spanish dialects and arabic dialects cannot be understood by the border patrol agents. That is a fact. your TDS has made you stupid.

my vote will cancel yours. The answer to your ignorant question is: lots of them are speaking ghetto spanish [sic] or ghetto arabic [sic], so yes, not many can understand them.
Do you really think that if you keep repeating "ghetto this" or "ghetto that" you will magically make them into different languages?

“CNN’s fact-checking reporter Daniel Dale told anchor Kaitlan Collins that Trump has made a similar claim before “about people arriving speaking languages that no one‘s ever heard.”

CNN FACT CHECKING REPORTER? :auiqs.jpg:

There are 7000 official languages. I am sure there are people coming here who speak languages that no one in the US speaks.

You cultists complain about the most pathetic shit.

The cult thinks we have interpreters at the border ready for every know form of communication to mankind.

That is how fuxking retarded they are.

The cult thinks we have interpreters at the border ready for every know form of communication to mankind.

That is how fuxking retarded they are.
Globalists like Unkotare believe that is a required duty that Americans must perform…We must all speak all the languages of the world so we can better comfort ALL trespassers from EVERYWHERE!!!

Forum List

Back