Languages That No One Has Ever Heard?

Do you speak arabic, zulu, swahili, ghetto spanish, portuguese, russian, etc? Why should our border patrol and courts have to learn many languages in order to do their jobs. English is the national language of the USA.
So many foreigners. :blowup:

The stupid always struggle.
Easier to vilify.

Immigrants should be able to speak English. There are enough English speaking countries that we can get immigrants from, we don't need any more immigrants from third world countries.
Being the best.
You should be able to handle anyone.

Apparently evidence of any kind does not seem to make you understand anything in any way.
Opinions are one thing, some are asinine others just opinion.
yes, what you posted is true what I posted is also true. ALL of our national documents are in English. So English is our national language, defacto.

“CNN’s fact-checking reporter Daniel Dale told anchor Kaitlan Collins that Trump has made a similar claim before “about people arriving speaking languages that no one‘s ever heard.”

CNN FACT CHECKING REPORTER? :auiqs.jpg:

There are 7000 official languages. I am sure there are people coming here who speak languages that no one in the US speaks.

You cultists complain about the most pathetic shit.

I had forgotten about this one.

So hilarious. Cult fucks claiming it is racist to point out the difficulty of communitcating with people coming from all over the world through Texas.

They are so primed to bash Trump, they think nothing through.

It is called TDS.

Forum List

Back