Land of the Freebies, Home of the Enslaved

Well Obama said he was going to TRANSFORM America...

He just didn't say he was going to transform it into a slave nation DEPENDENT on him and his comrades in arms..

If we don't get control of things soon. we are near the tipping point of no return..once we reach 51 percent of the people not paying FEDERAL income taxes...it's over. They will vote for ANYONE who promises them the goodies..

Then you want to see riots. when the Federal Guberment runs out of the monies of the WORKING people..

WHOOBOY look out.

Well Obama said he was going to TRANSFORM America...

He just didn't say he was going to transform it into a slave nation DEPENDENT on him and his comrades in arms..

If we don't get control of things soon. we are near the tipping point of no return..once we reach 51 percent of the people not paying FEDERAL income taxes...it's over. They will vote for ANYONE who promises them the goodies..

Then you want to see riots. when the Federal Guberment runs out of the monies of the WORKING people..

WHOOBOY look out.
Nor did he come out and say by continued division...he just saw that and capitalizes on it and gets off on it.

I can't wait till this 'Generation Gimme' crowd gets older. Can't wait to see them in a decade or so once they realize they're working their asses off paying for the next 'Generation Gimme' to come along screeching about how they 'deserve' more Freebies. What a kick in the nuts that's gonna be for them. Life is hard and you gotta work. That's just the way it is. So it's time for 'Generation Gimme' to get over themselves. No one's gonna give them anything. The country is broke.

Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains. - Winston Churchill

Some regard private enterprise as if it were a predatory tiger to be shot. Others look upon it as a cow that they can milk. Only a handful see it for what it really is - the strong horse that pulls the whole cart. - Winston Churchill

Good god you guys jack off to that quote a lot.

"Ohhh! Ohh! Young Liberals! Old conservatives! Unnnggghhh!"

Far superior to "Obama, Obama, OBAMA!"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz-xBxGieWs]Barack Obama Chant at Richmond Coliseum, Richmond, VA October 22 2008 - YouTube[/ame]

I have a job idiot. I work for a nonprofit helping children.

When will you understand that your "get a job" comments don't fucking apply to the people you say it to. Most of them HAVE jobs.

Great. I'm sure your future 'Generation Gimme' brethren are very happy to hear that. After all,you'll be paying for their Freebies when they start bitchin about wanting more. So good luck. You're gonna need it.

............... do you ever say anything intelligent? You don't give Ron Paul followers a good name.
Are you one of them? I haven't read where you are...so methinks you speak outta turn.:eusa_whistle:

But what happens when you can't afford the Freebies anymore? Well i guess we're gonna find out pretty soon. $16 Trillion in Debt and growing isn't gonna magically disappear. The Gravy Train is now all out of gravy.

"There Are Two Ways To Enslave A Country.... One Is By The Sword. The Other Is By Debt." —” John Adams

We are going into serious debt over keeping a "sword" to the rest of the world to project US policy.

And the right bitches about feeding kids and making sure sick people don't die.

"the government WANTS you dependent on government"....you gotta ask why....

....if you answer the queston WHY? honestly.... you will be for smaller government....unless you LIKE being one of the managed herd....from which kind of light bulb you can use and how many hours you can turn it on... to which kind of transport you can use and when... to how much and which kind of food the government will put on your table....

Oh my, the mandate for increased energy efficiency is not a wise move? You really like paying for ever increasing energy costs?

As the distance between your toes and the those of the next persons decrease, your freedoms decrease. Just a fact of life.

Whether it's a wise move isn't the issue. People should make their own decisions. Using more energy than you do is not an infringement on your rights. It's not an appropriate arena for government to interfere in. My freedoms decrease only because fascists assholes like you are constantly working to decrease them.

People who realize that government of the people, by the people, for the people is a good thing tend to be Democrats, those who believe in government of the corperations, by the corperation, for the very wealthy tend to be Libertarians and Teabaggers.

Government of the people, by the people and for the people is a fiction. Government always exists for the benefit of the people who govern. The Gettysburg address was one of the greatest cons of all time.

It reflects poorly on you that while the rest of us consider ourselves Americans living in a great country, you consider yourselves slaves.

Well if you don't like living here, leave. Jesus Christ.

Nothing much has changed in this country for decades.

The worst kind of slavery is when the slaves don't know they are slaves.

This shtick of calling people who speak the truth unpatriotic isn't fooling anyone.

We pay other taxes, and we make up a huge chunk of the working class in this country, doing jobs that need to be done. We contribute greatly to society, and the fact that we don't earn enough to have to pay federal income taxes, doesn't negate that at all.

So fuck off.

"We?" Are you admitting you're in the bottom 50%?

Stimulus for all 300,000,000 Americans? $780 Billion less 43% that was really tax breaks.

Stimulus for the BANSTERS? $27 TRILLION and still counting.

Who are the moochers again?

Well it's drop dead cinch it isn't the poor.

Stimulus for all 300,000,000 Americans? $780 Billion less 43% that was really tax breaks.

Stimulus for the BANSTERS? $27 TRILLION and still counting.

Who are the moochers again?

Well it's drop dead cinch it isn't the poor.

Stop all "stimulus". Let them all, big and small, thrive or fail on their own merits. The government should not be picking winners and losers. Scrap the current tax system, it is corrupt through and through and burdens the producers disproportionately. There are very good replacement tax proposals published, look at those with open minds and try them before condemning them. Businesses, unions, and other entities with vested interests should be prohibited from influencing government. I believe that what the OWS people mean, misguided and disillusioned as they are. It's also what the T.E.A. party people mean, if I understand.

Forum List

Back