Land of the Freebies, Home of the Enslaved

It reflects poorly on you that while the rest of us consider ourselves Americans living in a great country, you consider yourselves slaves.

Well if you don't like living here, leave. Jesus Christ.

Nothing much has changed in this country for decades.

Sure.. if it's so great why don't 100% of us contribute "something" why saddle just 50%.. sure it's great if all you do is yell gimmmm gimmmie gimmme you're not paying enough. Well what we pay is a damn sight more than your ZERO.

Enslaved? This is what passes as discourse on the right? Scared bitches crying of being a future victim of future Slavery?

The Federal Income Tax Payers are the slave of the "gimmie gimmie" crowd. The leecher society.

So why don't you 'Conservatives' get a job. I mean we in the blue states are really getting tired of supporting your lazy asses
You mean you're tired of robbing the rest of the Country to support agendas of moochers.

Blue States are emptying out going for greener pastures and YOU can't stand it.

Don't come to us when your states collapse under the weight of thier unsustainable bureacracies. We will tell YOU to go to Hell and keep electing crooks and liars.:eusa_hand:

My time is past. I now to depend on ewe. You get a job.

Why do you keep saying ewe. It's not clever, it's just dumb.

Udderly dumb?

Yes, utterly dumb.

It reflects poorly on you that while the rest of us consider ourselves Americans living in a great country, you consider yourselves slaves.

Well if you don't like living here, leave. Jesus Christ.

Nothing much has changed in this country for decades.

Sure.. if it's so great why don't 100% of us contribute "something" why saddle just 50%.. sure it's great if all you do is yell gimmmm gimmmie gimmme you're not paying enough. Well what we pay is a damn sight more than your ZERO.

We pay other taxes, and we make up a huge chunk of the working class in this country, doing jobs that need to be done. We contribute greatly to society, and the fact that we don't earn enough to have to pay federal income taxes, doesn't negate that at all.

So fuck off.

It's time for 'Generation Gimme' to shut up and get to work. Time for them to work their asses off paying for those future 'Generation Gimmes' who will come along and bitch about not getting theirs. So no more time for whining. It's time for work.

Last edited:
It's time for 'Generation Gimme' to shut up and get to work. Time for them to work their asses off paying for those future 'Generation Gimmes' who will come along bitching about not getting theirs. So no more time for whining. It's time for work.
But they will argue that there are no jobs. So we can tell them to look no further than Obama and the Statist Democrat crew of progressives.

I can't wait till this 'Generation Gimme' crowd gets older. Can't wait to see them in a decade or so once they realize they're working their asses off paying for the next 'Generation Gimme' to come along screeching about how they 'deserve' more Freebies. What a kick in the nuts that's gonna be for them. Life is hard and you gotta work. That's just the way it is. So it's time for 'Generation Gimme' to get over themselves. No one's gonna give them anything. The country is broke.

I can't wait till this 'Generation Gimme' crowd gets older. Can't wait to see them in a decade or so once they realize they're working their asses off paying for the next 'Generation Gimme' to come along screeching about how they 'deserve' more Freebies. What a kick in the nuts that's gonna be for them. Life is hard and you gotta work. That's just the way it is. So it's time for 'Generation Gimme' to get over themselves. No one's gonna give them anything. The country is broke.

Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains. - Winston Churchill

Some regard private enterprise as if it were a predatory tiger to be shot. Others look upon it as a cow that they can milk. Only a handful see it for what it really is - the strong horse that pulls the whole cart. - Winston Churchill

Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains. - Winston Churchill

Some regard private enterprise as if it were a predatory tiger to be shot. Others look upon it as a cow that they can milk. Only a handful see it for what it really is - the strong horse that pulls the whole cart. - Winston Churchill

Good god you guys jack off to that quote a lot.

"Ohhh! Ohh! Young Liberals! Old conservatives! Unnnggghhh!"

Man,you do sound like a 'Generation Gimme' whiner. Just get a job so you can start paying for the next 'Generation Gimme.' They'll be demanding more Freebies too. Now get to work so you can start paying for them. Off you go now and good luck.

People who realize that government of the people, by the people, for the people is a good thing tend to be Democrats, those who believe in government of the corperations, by the corperation, for the very wealthy tend to be Libertarians and Teabaggers.

:lmao: such BS

The Obama admin hired the mortgage crooks lets others completely off the hook.

Plus he enslaved everyone to the health insurance companies. He expanded regulation in the 'consumer reporting agency', which creates more government to lobby.

Both parties are owned by corporate power. The lie is that there is any difference. Membership of both parties want a government for the people and by the people. Leadership at both parties just want to cash in. Business has the cash, most notably the corrupt banking cartel.

Did you know that the federal reserve was chartered with government bonds, then the bank owners lent themselves the investment money to start the financial reserve through the fractional reserve system. 300k a day is what we pay in interest on the debt, they didnt even have to make an initial investment for that return.

Translation:" I have nothing smart or inquisitive to add so I'll act like my avie's backside..."

Merry Christmas none the less. Hopefully one day? You will get it. Hopefully before you vote for the O and other Statists again. But then you might just vote for them to be spiteful.

Translation:" I have nothing smart or inquisitive to add so I'll act like my avie's backside..."

Merry Christmas none the less. Hopefully one day? You will get it. Hopefully before you vote for the O and other Statists again. But then you might just vote for them to be spiteful.

It's a stupid quote that is entirely not applicable to real people of the real world who are all going to be different. You have people who may have been conservative at a young age who became more liberal as they grew older and carried professions that proved that they weren't "stupid" as the quote says. There are also going to be young conservative people out there who maybe even stay conservative and yet actually have a heart.

The quote is just stuff to give you a hardon, and is not applicable for any serious discussion.

It's a stupid quote that is entirely not applicable to real people of the real world who are all going to be different. You have people who may have been conservative at a young age who became more liberal as they grew older and carried professions that proved that they weren't "stupid" as the quote says. There are also going to be young conservative people out there who maybe even stay conservative and yet actually have a heart.

The quote is just stuff to give you a hardon, and is not applicable for any serious discussion.

I suggest you get a job. You will be paying for your future 'Generation Gimme' brethren for a very long time. And i can't wait to see when they start bitchin about wanting more Freebies at your expense. That's gonna be hilarious. You 'Generation Gimmes' got a lot of growing up to do. Now get to work.

I suggest you get a job. You will be paying for your future 'Generation Gimme' brethren for a very long time. And i can't wait to see when they start bitchin about wanting more Freebies at your expense. That's gonna be hilarious. You 'Generation Gimmes' got a lot of growing up to do. Now get to work.

I have a job idiot. I work for a nonprofit helping children.

When will you understand that your "get a job" comments don't fucking apply to the people you say it to. Most of them HAVE jobs.

When will you understand that your "get a job" comments don't fucking apply to the people you say it to. Most of them HAVE jobs.

Great. I'm sure your future 'Generation Gimme' brethren are very happy to hear that. After all,you'll be paying for their Freebies when they start bitchin about wanting more. So good luck. You're gonna need it.

Great. I'm sure your future 'Generation Gimme' brethren are very happy to hear that. After all,you'll be paying for their Freebies when they start bitchin about wanting more. So good luck. You're gonna need it.

............... do you ever say anything intelligent? You don't give Ron Paul followers a good name.

Forum List

Back