Land of the Freebies, Home of the Enslaved

I have a job idiot. I work for a nonprofit helping children.

When will you understand that your "get a job" comments don't fucking apply to the people you say it to. Most of them HAVE jobs.

Great. I'm sure your future 'Generation Gimme' brethren are very happy to hear that. After all,you'll be paying for their Freebies when they start bitchin about wanting more. So good luck. You're gonna need it.

............... do you ever say anything intelligent? You don't give Ron Paul followers a good name.

Nope. That's pretty much all he/she says. That person is a complete idiot. Don't waste your time. Happy holidays.

We pay other taxes, and we make up a huge chunk of the working class in this country, doing jobs that need to be done. We contribute greatly to society, and the fact that we don't earn enough to have to pay federal income taxes, doesn't negate that at all.

So fuck off.

"We?" Are you admitting you're in the bottom 50%?

As if that's a terrible thing? I simply haven't made enough money in my job at a non profit to be eligible to pay federal income taxes.

We pay other taxes, and we make up a huge chunk of the working class in this country, doing jobs that need to be done. We contribute greatly to society, and the fact that we don't earn enough to have to pay federal income taxes, doesn't negate that at all.

So fuck off.
YES.......YOU DO dumb ass! The fact that you currently have sugar-daddy's in Washington to fix it so you DON'T pay taxes doesn't negate THAT at all!

You...and those like you are the problem. NOT the solution!

Just keep pulling that lever for the "d" and the status quo and spewing that crap with government milk dripping down your chin. We ARE going to fix this...with or without you.

And since this is America, even the terminally delusional will reap the benefits. Only those who are determined to remain in the wallow, attached to the teat will drown in the rising tide that lifts all boats!

YOUR CHOICE!

So fuck off.

"We?" Are you admitting you're in the bottom 50%?

As if that's a terrible thing? I simply haven't made enough money in my job at a non profit to be eligible to pay federal income taxes.

omg...go get another job..you should be willing to take care of the REST OF US by wanting to pay Federal taxes.

The really funny (odd) part of this conversation is that all the opportunities still available are for the wealthy as are the entitlements and wealth re-allocation, it all goes upward, and the rich want to talk about class warfare.

The poor and working class are becoming servants again, serfs to our lords, and we are supposed to shut up and eat our cake.

Forum List

Back