Trump dumps the GOP....LOL

Trump dumps GOP – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

I would say he is preparing a run for the Presidency? I guess the Baggers in the House with their challenge to the payroll deduction bill pushed him over the edge.

WHAT A BUNCH OF BUFFOONS!

Trump is a chump! I haven't liked him, since I did....:badgrin:

imagesCA7H5Z35.jpg

He wont run..trump is doing what he always does...looking for attention

That's one reason, I don't like him. He is playing games with serious and despairing people's minds. I have no respect left for him.

He's only playing games with the rubes dumb enough to believe his bullshit i.e. the GOP

Remember when he was leading the Republican polls? The GOP should really be ashamed of backing a game show host

I would say he is preparing a run for the Presidency? I guess the Baggers in the House with their challenge to the payroll deduction bill pushed him over the edge.

Sorry. I really don't buy Trump's lame ass excuse.

He dumped the GOP because they dared to blow him off on the debate. His ego couldn't handle the blow.

I am not a fan of tossing out psych diagnosis', but as Trump is a celebrity: he strikes me as a classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

He'll never run for public office either. He's personality disorder won't tolerate the public scrutiny that entails.

Sorry. I really don't buy Trump's lame ass excuse.

He dumped the GOP because they dared to blow him off on the debate. His ego couldn't handle the blow.

I am not a fan of tossing out psych diagnosis', but as Trump is a celebrity: he strikes me as a classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

He'll never run for public office either. He's personality disorder won't tolerate the public scrutiny that entails.

As opposed to what? The public scrutiny he already entails as a celebrity.

I think that he might have a personal dislike for Romney, and he might run to spite the guy.

Hell yes. Johnson should run. Palin should run. Trump should run. Paul should run.

I think all of them should run. Give us some real choices.:badgrin:

Trump is nothing but a person who wants attention. Plus he is not going to make any decisions until his season finale of apprentice .. Its all hype!

Forum List

Back