land of the free, home of the thieves

Maybe if he was better paid? :dunno:

But sometimes too much is never enough for anyone, let alone Americans.
We just need a brutal dictator:

10492461_781206905247126_639845270633454052_n.jpg

We all have a different status in life. That's just the way it is. To simply measure that status in dollars is futile. I live a very modest lifestyle but am quite content. I've weathered poverty a few times in my life, but was quite content. My true wealth lies with family, friends, and health- not with money. Maybe if more of us viewed life in this fashion we would be much happier, and get along much better.

We all have a different status in life. That's just the way it is. To simply measure that status in dollars is futile. I live a very modest lifestyle but am quite content. I've weathered poverty a few times in my life, but was quite content. My true wealth lies with family, friends, and health- not with money. Maybe if more of us viewed life in this fashion we would be much happier, and get along much better.
Exactly, I mentioned in my video speeches that I never made more than $5,000 a year after business expenses, I pick up road kill deer on a regular basis to feed to my dogs and chickens (except in the summer rarely, because they rot quickly) and if the road kiss is real fresh, I eat steaks of road kill deer on a regular basis, I vacuum pack and freeze them. But I am content with life, I have a beautiful place in the woods, beautiful garden, beautiful wife who loves me. But I can not be happy with the world, and have no reason to be, and I have no reason to ignore it, because if I ignore it, the ignorance of the world will catch up to me, and that is why I am so vocal in politics, we can not let criminals get away with crimes, because ignorance IS ALSO crime. I was told once while in school, that if you see a crime like someone getting raped in the bathroom and don't report it, you are a part of the crime. I do not want to be a part of the crime that is the American government which is manipulated by INTERNATIONAL BANKERS - the ULTIMATE criminals

Forum List

Back