Land before time: I and II

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Yes, this is what my life has come to, watching children's movies!

This is the beginning of the saga, the life of Littlefoot - Cera - Ducky - Spike & Petrie.

These are 5 dinosaur children and the adventures they have while growing up in a dangerous new world.

There are 10 movies in all. Great movies for kids as it's a cartoon they will love, but at the same time it is very educational on a lot of levels. They will learn about dinosaurs, friendship, nature, stars, and even a bit of advice on listening to parents when they have to deal with the adult dinosaurs!

Run out and get it! LOL

Been there, done that! :) Mom had both of those for VCR, watched them all with Jared when he was younger, and yes, they are quite good! :)

I only liked the first one. All the others sucked!!

Watch for my Matrix reloaded review...coming soon!! LOL

Matrix Reloaded was LAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!!

And, while we're on the topic of kids' movies, Finding Nemo comes out either this month or next month, apparently it's one of the best Disney movies ever made.

Dan, I am glad you brought that up, I haven't seen it yet and I heard it's great!

Yes..brought my kids to see it in the theaters..was very good!! I dont know about the best Disney film of all time though!

Ask Jim, he will tell you it was BAMBI!!! heheheeh! though, not Walt Disney, but you can also ask Jim about Frosty! boo hoo, tears come down! :D

I'm just going by what I've heard, I haven't seen it yet. Personally, I like the newer Disney movies (Toy Story, Lilo and Stitch) a lot more than the older ones. Anyway, it was the most theatrically profitable Disney movie ever.

Forum List

Back