Lakerland

I can. My Lakers hating is not predicated upon Celtics success. :D
Your Laker-hating, is a mental disorder.

How can anyone, in their right mind, hate Jerry West or Elgin Baylor?

I don't hate Jerry West. I can't say I care anything for Donald Sterling's whooping boy. Nor do I hate the late George Mikan. He's one of my favorite Minnesota Timberwolves.

I don't hate Jerry West. I can't say I care anything for Donald Sterling's whooping boy. Nor do I hate the late George Mikan. He's one of my favorite Minnesota Timberwolves.
Mikan was never a Timberwolve.

Trivia question: How did the Clippers enter the NBA?

They moved from San Diego to LA, I predict this year both the Lakers and Celtics are going home in the first round of the playoffs, we are almost equally as pathetic.

Yup. He was on the Minneapolis Timberwolves. The T-Wolves won like 5 championships with him. Personally, I think the LA Lakers should give the T-Wolves their name back.

Trivia question: How did the Clippers enter the NBA?

They moved from San Diego to LA, I predict this year both the Lakers and Celtics are going home in the first round of the playoffs, we are almost equally as pathetic.

The Clippers were the Buffalo Braves before SD. I think they go back to about 68 off the top of my head.

The West, which is much tougher than the East imo. Celts have much better odds. Also, Rondo always ups his game come the playoffs. He can carry them through any series. Though, the Heat would have to be pretty dang banged up.

Forum List

Back