Lady Gaga Says ‘Blood’ Will Be on Trump’s Hands

I think blood is on Congress's hands
With massacre after massacre they have refused to do anything. They could have banned assault rifles, banned large capacity magazines, banned bump stocks

But they prefer that mass murderers have access to as muck killing power as possible

We saw the result on Sunday

Republicans unbanned high capacity magazines...
They never were banned.

Manufacture and sale of new ones. We'd have a lot less now.
Notice how the lying liberal, when proven wrong, changes his narrative.

With massacre after massacre they have refused to do anything. They could have banned assault rifles, banned large capacity magazines, banned bump stocks

But they prefer that mass murderers have access to as muck killing power as possible

They never were banned.

I'm sorry you needed more specifics princess.

They never were banned.

I'm sorry you needed more specifics princess.
Yes, you are sorry.

When was the last time you knew of a criminal following laws? If criminals followed laws we would not have illegal immigration and a bloodbath every week in Chicago!
Doesn't mean you should make his life easier and sell bump stocks at Walmart

And assault rifles

When was the last time you knew of a criminal following laws? If criminals followed laws we would not have illegal immigration and a bloodbath every week in Chicago!
Walmart does not sell bump stocks. next lie.

Heard on the radio on the way home that they have removed bump stocks from the Walmart website

Bump stocks were used by the Las Vegas shooter to fire hundreds of rounds a minute — and now they're disappearing from online stores

Heard on the radio on the way home that they have removed bump stocks from the Walmart website

Bump stocks were used by the Las Vegas shooter to fire hundreds of rounds a minute — and now they're disappearing from online stores
Bullshit. Walmart does not sell them, You are lying.

Read the link moron

Read the link moron
Who's the moron? Walmart is not selling them and never has. You just compound your lies over and and over and over.

After a spree-killing at a Las Vegas concert that claimed the lives of 59 people and injured over 525 more, Hollywood celebrities have lined up to swing around their undue influence about grave policy issues like Americans’ right to self-defense..

Read It Here : Lady Gaga Says ‘Blood’ Will Be on Trump’s Hands as Celebs Line Up to Call Las Vegas Massacre ‘Terrorism’ - U.S. Daily News
Is he going to grab her snatch?
He'd loose an arm. That skank is nasty!

It's the knee jerk isn't it? Everything is Trump's fault. That's why they are no longer taken seriously.

Read the link moron
Who's the moron? Walmart is not selling them and never has. You just compound your lies over and and over and over.
Read the link moron
Walmart was selling bump stocks on its website

Read the link moron
Read the link moron
Walmart was selling bump stocks on its website
No they weren't.

Read through post after post and you'll find a list of people cons deem not worthy to have free speech. For them you have to qualify. Black, nope. Actor, nope - in fact anyone in the movie industry is deemed unworthy to exercise their 1st amendment rights.

Nazis marching in lock step? Yep. Even the Resident says so.

Go away derps.

I don't think libtards should sell drugs either.

I don't think libtards should sell drugs either.
?

Forum List

Back