Lady Gaga Says ‘Blood’ Will Be on Trump’s Hands

Read through post after post and you'll find a list of people cons deem not worthy to have free speech. For them you have to qualify. Black, nope. Actor, nope - in fact anyone in the movie industry is deemed unworthy to exercise their 1st amendment rights.

Nazis marching in lock step? Yep. Even the Resident says so.

Go away derps.
They have free speech. Doesn't mean I have to take them seriously. Just like your posts.

Was she planning on holding a used maxi pad when she shook hands with him?

Read through post after post and you'll find a list of people cons deem not worthy to have free speech. For them you have to qualify. Black, nope. Actor, nope - in fact anyone in the movie industry is deemed unworthy to exercise their 1st amendment rights.

Go away derps.
They have free speech. Doesn't mean I have to take them seriously. Just like your posts.

You avoid the point and deflect to something else.

Cat OMG No Way.jpg

Go away derps.

View attachment 152747
And that's why I don't take you and your celebrities seriously.

Go away derps.

View attachment 152747
And that's why I don't take you and your celebrities seriously.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I think blood is on Congress's hands
With massacre after massacre they have refused to do anything. They could have banned assault rifles, banned large capacity magazines, banned bump stocks

But they prefer that mass murderers have access to as muck killing power as possible

We saw the result on Sunday
Teach english, math, and real history in schools, instead of the bullshit you teach now. Society will be fine.

After a spree-killing at a Las Vegas concert that claimed the lives of 59 people and injured over 525 more, Hollywood celebrities have lined up to swing around their undue influence about grave policy issues like Americans’ right to self-defense..

Read It Here : Lady Gaga Says ‘Blood’ Will Be on Trump’s Hands as Celebs Line Up to Call Las Vegas Massacre ‘Terrorism’ - U.S. Daily News

Not Obama?...hmm....he was President for 8 years. Trump for 9 months...and it is his fault nothing has passed? Not Pelosi or Reid in their long positions of power?
Only if a Republican is in charge.
Just how it goes with the Hollyweirdos.
I know the bump thing became legal under Obama and a Democrat run government. Lol, you can't make this up.

I think blood is on Congress's hands
With massacre after massacre they have refused to do anything. They could have banned assault rifles, banned large capacity magazines, banned bump stocks

But they prefer that mass murderers have access to as muck killing power as possible

We saw the result on Sunday

I think the blood is on your hands. You advocate for gun free zones so that armed criminals have nothing to fear. You like people to be killed so you can try and get your bullshit philosophy imposed on us. You suck.

Every time an entertainer takes a political stand, it's just a PR stunt. I doubt gaga can even read.

After a spree-killing at a Las Vegas concert that claimed the lives of 59 people and injured over 525 more, Hollywood celebrities have lined up to swing around their undue influence about grave policy issues like Americans’ right to self-defense..

Read It Here : Lady Gaga Says ‘Blood’ Will Be on Trump’s Hands as Celebs Line Up to Call Las Vegas Massacre ‘Terrorism’ - U.S. Daily News
With no motive how can Holywood call this terrorism? Look up the definition. Nobody knows why Paddock did this horrendous act.

Forum List

Back