Lady Gaga challengers the hate

Anorexia is sanctioned by the government? :confused:

yeah, but they call it by a different name.

"Good Nutrition"

Seriously, we really do NOT need to be SO DAMN FAT.

Who is that in the op photos? She does not look anorexic but bulimia is harder to spot.

About Lady Gaga - I'm not big on most modern groups and individual artists (hey, I'm old, Crosby Stills Nash and Young etc) but she's cool. But, have to be honest, I wouldn't recognize her if I heard her.

yeah, but they call it by a different name.

"Good Nutrition"

Seriously, we really do NOT need to be SO DAMN FAT.

Who is that in the op photos? She does not look anorexic but bulimia is harder to spot.

About Lady Gaga - I'm not big on most modern groups and individual artists (hey, I'm old, Crosby Stills Nash and Young etc) but she's cool. But, have to be honest, I wouldn't recognize her if I heard her.

That's Lady Gaga in the photos. The reason she posted them was due to the fact people are calling her fat because she gained a few pounds in the last few weeks. She was saying that she at one point in her life suffered from an eating disorder because she was teased about her weight as a teen.

Hatred of fat is.

Go ahead deny that hating people because of their weight is the one thing the government fully supports

Okay, I will deny it, consider it done. Where you born retarded or is this a gradual thing?

Obesity, like anorexia, are more than often eating disorders and a mental health issue. I think mental health issues should be covered by insurance.

If you think those pictures of LG make her appear fat you are further gone than anyone thought possible.

Are the photos in the OP really Lady Gaga?

She does not look anorexic to me, and I am a guy who does not like thin woman.

I agree that she is not at all attractive, though she looks to be in very good condition.

As we used to say, she looks like she's been rode hard and put away wet.

Well... I think that's more to do with facial expression and hair more than anything else. She's a little too... Um... Off the wall for me. But if she wanted some "attention" I'd give it to her. She's not bad at all me thinks.

But... I am one of those guys that thinks if you are just standing there and I can see individual ribs then... You ugly.
http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news_images/skinny_model_0a4a1.jpg

As my nephew would say... Ucky.

Forum List

Back