Ladies, Do you dig the Gray Hair on Men?

If so many ladies find gray hair sexy, why do so many of these same ladies color their hair to hide their own gray hair?

If that's a serious question, I'll give you a serious answer. Most men prefer younger women. Hence women getting facelifts, boob jobs, and lots of hair dying. Also, it takes a beautiful confident woman like Linda Evans to wear that silver hair.

If so many ladies find gray hair sexy, why do so many of these same ladies color their hair to hide their own gray hair?

If that's a serious question, I'll give you a serious answer. Most men prefer younger women. Hence women getting facelifts, boob jobs, and lots of hair dying. Also, it takes a beautiful confident woman like Linda Evans to wear that silver hair.

My question was serious. In my opinion, men who are that shallow, aren't worthy of a lady to begin with. And at the same time, a lady should be secure in herself, and not focus on all the superficial aspects you mentioned. It is good to take care of one's self. However, if a man or woman takes action solely on the superficial whims and wants of another, they deserve the shallow relationship that comes with that kind of mentality. Nothing says I love and respect you as a person, as making the person you claim to love nothing more than a sex object.

I think a lot of ladies are just as superficial. I won't say most as I don't know that to be the case. Attraction plays a role in the relationship. That is only natural. But to have a relationship predicated on the physical, is a recipe for disaster.

I think it is wrong of a man to hold any lady to a higher standard than he is willing to live himself. The converse is also true, in my opinion.

As to hair color, that is a preference. Nothing wrong with preferences. But when a person touts a preference as principle, I believe that is wrong.

I think a lot of it has to do with how a person 'carries' themself.

I'll tell you I started going grey at 36 and am noticing a lot more every day. The thing is that very few people guess how old I am and I kinda like it that way. My wife loves me and I love her so there is only ONE woman I need to impress so if she wants me to just go grey gracefully then I will but it sucks being back in college and going gray.

I'll tell you I started going grey at 36 and am noticing a lot more every day. The thing is that very few people guess how old I am and I kinda like it that way. My wife loves me and I love her so there is only ONE woman I need to impress so if she wants me to just go grey gracefully then I will but it sucks being back in college and going gray.

It is a natural part of life. Embrace it. You have a wife that loves you for who you are. Make mad passionate love to her and don't sweat the small stuff.

It is a natural part of life. Embrace it. You have a wife that loves you for who you are. Make mad passionate love to her and don't sweat the small stuff.

Thanks for the advice......My wife doesn't wnat more COWBELL I can tell ya that for sure.:razz:

Thanks for the advice......My wife doesn't wnat more COWBELL I can tell ya that for sure.:razz:

:lol: :lol:

I like bald men also, like a shaved head or even if they are going bald and had to shave it. That is the only feature I like on Bruce Willis. :)

If I started going bald i would shave it but I would also have to bulk up cause bald only looks good on tough guys.

I have only received positive feedback. Walking around looking like I am rabid probably goes a long way in projecting the 'tough guy' image. The other aspect is I get to do stand in work for bowling ball commericals on t.v, movies, and print media. I think I was the inspiration for some of the Yahoo smilies. I gave them my picture and the next thing I know, I see smilies resembling me.

I have a full, thick head of hair despite being in Dante's dark wood. It is all holding it's colour, even my Link Mod Squad pubic hair.

Indeed, I am growing more hair, in places I would rather not.

I think I may be de-evolving.

I have a full, thick head of hair despite being in Dante's dark wood. It is all holding it's colour, even my Link Mod Squad pubic hair.

I didn't think that was possible. :eusa_eh:

I didn't think that was possible. :eusa_eh:

It is a family curse, my grandfather grew scales and gills late in life.

My question was serious. In my opinion, men who are that shallow, aren't worthy of a lady to begin with. And at the same time, a lady should be secure in herself, and not focus on all the superficial aspects you mentioned. It is good to take care of one's self. However, if a man or woman takes action solely on the superficial whims and wants of another, they deserve the shallow relationship that comes with that kind of mentality. Nothing says I love and respect you as a person, as making the person you claim to love nothing more than a sex object.

I think a lot of ladies are just as superficial. I won't say most as I don't know that to be the case. Attraction plays a role in the relationship. That is only natural. But to have a relationship predicated on the physical, is a recipe for disaster.

I think it is wrong of a man to hold any lady to a higher standard than he is willing to live himself. The converse is also true, in my opinion.

As to hair color, that is a preference. Nothing wrong with preferences. But when a person touts a preference as principle, I believe that is wrong.

I think a lot of it has to do with how a person 'carries' themself.

You just described 99.9% of the modern day hollywood celebrities.

Forum List

Back