Dear mods I just noticed my banner of top poster of the month

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Please remove it..I don't take awards to good ..I don't even know how I got it .

Thank you
Bear513

"If God wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."

Please remove it..I don't take awards to good ..I don't even know how I got it .

Thank you
Bear513
Take that banner into any titty bar and you get a free lap dance

Congratulations!

You've managed to piss away more of your valuable time on this message board than anyone else.

Keep up the good work!

You were selected at random using sophisticated polling algorithms by a thousand Russian spies sitting at a bar in lower Macedonia with nothing better to do because they have already ruined the careers of Hillary Clinton and Kathy Griffin!

Congratulations!

You've managed to piss away more of your valuable time on this message board than anyone else.

Keep up the good work!

Zackly. If I ever see my name creeping into that list I'd take it as a message to get more of a life.

Thank you
Bear513

you're gonna have to return the free USMB mouse pad first..

Did you say "poster of the month"? Or "poser of the month"?? 2 different contests. :banana:

Edit -- I'll see what I can do. But once the Accountants at Ernst & Young certify the results, it's final.. If you don't want it to happen again, you might slow down a bit. Because you're in 2nd place for June already.. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back