Labor shortage is fake news.

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
Never before have we had to listen to the fake labor shortage. Nobody is buying this nonsense. Never before have we had a young generation of hard workers. Only bad businesses have one ounce of trouble. If they fold up well then that's okay

This post is rated retarded.jpg

0 for 2. I'm undefeated. The country is in better hands with today's youth than it ever has been.

Never before have we had to listen to the fake labor shortage. Nobody is buying this nonsense. Never before have we had a young generation of hard workers. Only bad businesses have one ounce of trouble. If they fold up well then that's okay

Even for you that was a truly the laziest contrarian post you ever made for the sake of trying to poke some shit.

Get out there in the real world instead of reading left wing blogs. I quit going to my local Applebee restaurant because you walk in and nobody is there and only a few tables are taken. Help wanted signs all over the place including Lowes. The Military is offering big bonuses ( I never got mine) and the fat generation plays with the electronic gadgets and lives in mom's basement.

Did you have a link for whatever it is you're posting about?

Too many folks wasting their time going to college in my opinion.

Agreed, but the trades aren't for everyone.

That said, there should be more of a focus at the high school level promoting these trades.

Forum List

Back