Labor Dept: July Jobs 203,000, Wages Up, June Jobs Revused Up

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
the labor dept shows 203,000 jobs for July, and wages are up- more than expected. They revised June's report up by an additional 9000, for a total of 231,000 jobs gained.
Polls being manipulated is obvious, even without reviewing their biased data, as business owners are obviously feeling better about the economy.
Payrolls increase, wages rise with jobless rate at 16-year low

Could a mod please fix the title for me to revised

Thanks Obama.

For cleaning up GOP mess after Bush.

Sorry that it's being wasted.

the labor dept shows 203,000 jobs for July, and wages are up- more than expected. They revised June's report up by an additional 9000, for a total of 231,000 jobs gained.
Polls being manipulated is obvious, even without reviewing their biased data, as business owners are obviously feeling better about the economy.

Imagine that yet sheep still try to deny it. They can't stand it when Trump makes them look like lying morons .

Imagine that yet sheep still try to deny it. They can't stand it when Trump makes them look like lying morons .
Just because sheep can't edit their post is no reason to get snooty...

Last July an election was coming up.
Last July 255,000 jobs were created
215,000 jobs in 2015

$10T in eight years. That's called "government digging holes and filling them again".
Thanks to Dubya's great recession. Obama was 8 years of recovery.

I can give Obama some slack in 2008 and 2009, though the bailouts and lack of legal enforcement for those who abused the taxpayer was not right. The debt levels from 2010-2016? Very difficult to justify.

The Consumer Confidence Index increased from 117.6 in May to 118.9 in June. To illustrate the jump in sentiment, the headline index has averaged 118.1 in the first half of 2017, up from 95.4 and 104.3 in the first and second halves of 2016, respectively.

Snap food stamps down over 2 million over a year ago

Forum List

Back