LA Police Commission's Advice To Officers

It's amazing the lengths these progressive idiots will go to ignore the real issues, like poverty, drug use, alcoholism, mental illness, poor education, etc. No, let's not try to solve issues, let's put out head completely out assess and just make stupid shit up.

Run away.
My question for them is what good difference does running away make exactly?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It makes a difference for them. I'd rather see an officer go back to their wives and children ALIVE then to die because of a feral ghetto chimp. In fact, if the police just stops patrolling those neighborhoods, the problem will just work itself out over time.

Letting the jihadis know they have free reign. Walk into a mall, sequester 2 to 3 hundred people, fire off a couple rounds to let the police know they have to flee and you'll have plenty of time to question each and every one of your prospective victims to see if they're Muslim before you kill them.
Might as well change the city's nick name while they're at it. Instead of the 'City of Angels', they now should be known as the 'City of A$$holes'.

Run away.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It makes a difference for them. I'd rather see an officer go back to their wives and children ALIVE then to die because of a feral ghetto chimp. In fact, if the police just stops patrolling those neighborhoods, the problem will just work itself out over time.
Well what about other innocent people, especially those who may not be able to take care of this kind of problem all by themselves? I am sure that they would like to go home to their families at the end of each day too. If the help is not there where its needed, no good change is going to be made.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Run away.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well what about other innocent people, especially those who may not be able to take care of this kind of problem all by themselves? I am sure that they would like to go home to their families at the end of each day too. If the help is not there where its needed, no good change is going to be made.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Police showing up to every little domestic dispute has not solved any problems. And black people don't have families anymore in the real sense. Police officers often have real families with a wife and children they want to get home to.

Run away.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Police showing up to every little domestic dispute has not solved any problems. And black people don't have families anymore in the real sense. Police officers often have real families with a wife and children they want to get home to.
Domestic issues are not the only things that people need help from the cops with. There are robberies and rape acts too and that is just for starters.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Run away.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Domestic issues are not the only things that people need help from the cops with. There are robberies and rape acts too and that is just for starters.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
And why should cops help people who hate them, call for them to be killed, and only think of them as executioners of black people? Why shouldn't cops have the choice to stay out of places like that and let them figure it out on their own?

Forum List

Back