La nina may form later this year!

What facts do you think I'm ignoring? The link you provided takes us to a post of yours six pages back which quotes someone else's graphic and says it's been corrected. Yet I see NO evidence, NO link, NO quotes from you even suggesting such a correction.

One of your major problems, Billy Boy, is that you've got a lot more opinion than facts to back them up with.

The moderately negative ENSO conditions, which never reached full La Nina status, are now projected to slowly drift back to ENSO-neutral conditions.

ENSO Wrap-Up

20160830.poama_nino34.png

We keep going up and down from -.3 to -.8c at 3.4...If we do in fact start to recover and start heading more towards a nino later this year = 2017 could keep up the string of near record warmth. Doubt i'll beat this year but who knows.

upload_2016-9-10_21-50-43.png

Now this is funny as hell... The alarmists and NOAA have canceled their La Niña watch and deny that were already in one because they have altered the data for their graph but every other meteorological agency say differently.. The drop off is expected to continue unabated for the next three months or so..

The fools over at NOAA are in for one hell of a surprise when their AGW bullshit gets pawned once again..

tpacv2.png

sstanim.gif

All I can do is laugh at the morons.. the empirical evidence is clear yet these idiots want us to believe their fudged numbers and altered charts. The OLV2 data does not show their supposed warming..

Silly Billy, you are such a dingbat ass. Your record on predicting the ENSO stands at 100% wrong for 2015 and 2016. You make ridiculous claims as to having degrees in science, and then reveal an absolute ignorance of even the most basic science. Right now, most of the models, and there are many of them, show a return to ENSO neutral status. If that is the case, 2017 may again be a very warm year, in the top ten. And you, once again, like normal, will be standing there with egg on your face.

Their supposed warming in not claimed. What is claimed and predicted, is that there will be no major cooling.
Go with that Goldirocks.. I will be laughing my ass of at you and them. We have already reached the pause zero trend line and we are going to go below it. The cooling has not stopped and is, in fact, again accelerating the last two weeks.

The empirical evidence shows your bullshit is just that. There has been no step increase, as was seen in 1999, as were back to the zero trend line. Your going to be very disappointed when the cooling continues.. and so will the idiots at the Boulder AP Lab,,

Silly Billy, you are such a dingbat ass. Your record on predicting the ENSO stands at 100% wrong for 2015 and 2016. You make ridiculous claims as to having degrees in science, and then reveal an absolute ignorance of even the most basic science. Right now, most of the models, and there are many of them, show a return to ENSO neutral status. If that is the case, 2017 may again be a very warm year, in the top ten. And you, once again, like normal, will be standing there with egg on your face.

I know about your broken models... Tell me again how accurate they are and how badly they have failed to predict anything out side of three days....

Oh Silly Billy, for the whole of the record El Nino we just experianced, you stated it wasn't going to happen. But happen it did. In fact, every prediction you ever made was 180 degrees off. You have no right to speak of anyone else's accuracy. And, by the way, the models did a pretty good job the last two years concerning the El Nino.

Oh Silly Billy, for the whole of the record El Nino we just experianced, you stated it wasn't going to happen. But happen it did. In fact, every prediction you ever made was 180 degrees off. You have no right to speak of anyone else's accuracy. And, by the way, the models did a pretty good job the last two years concerning the El Nino.
Oh look goldirocks has his head up his ass.. If it aint fabricated it aint true... Got to love these AGW morons..

I have done it a couple of times before, went back and copied your nonsense posts from the past to show that you are lying at present about the fact that you were 100% wrong concerning the last El Nino.

The funny thing is how Billy thinks cheerleading for La Nina makes any sense for his political cult. Because it doesn't. The smarter deniers embraced the El Nino, because it allowed them to claim the record warmth was all because of El Nino. With negative ENSO conditions, they don't have that excuse.

Well, we're down to -1.007 at 3.4...A more sustained kelvin wave procession would of allowed for the easterly's to upwell the cold water enough for this to have become a nina...The subsurface waters are cold enough but the atmospherics aren't there.

The models are now showing that we start moving in the other direction away from nina...Which aint good for the loserterians as that means a warmer 2017.

Below -.5c since the 4th of Sept.

But to become a offical nina it needs to
"To qualify as a La Niña event, the three-month-average sea surface temperature in the Niño3.4 region (the Oceanic Niño Index) must remain at least 0.5°C below the long-term average for five or more overlapping three-month periods." May 2016 El Niño/La Niña update: Switcheroo! | NOAA Climate.gov

We're getting a lot of jumping up and down but the atmospherics as I said above hasn't allowed for it to sustain it self. La nada some people are calling it. hahaha

It is also unlikely as the cold anomalies aren't that cold Climate Prediction Center - Monitoring and Data - Equatorial Pacific Temperature Depth Anomaly Animation

LOL Ol' Silly Billy is predicting a very strong La Nina, so he finally gets the La Nada that he was predicting for the last two years. LOL

Forum List

Back