La nina may form later this year!

If only we could get more government spending on infrastructure, we could stop that nasty La Nina bitch.

IF only assholes like you would stop using our roads without paying your share...Think about that. Theft.
You have never built a road. And anyone who believes you did is a fool.

You come off as a typical wimpy obese vegan tranny fag living in Cartman's mother's basement with a bunch of captured hippies
from Colorado.

Who are you trying to fool?

You don't want to pay for the road you drive on and you act like you shouldn't have to pay any taxes to do so. That makes you a theft and a cheat. Also don't use any of our infrastructure, our science warning systems and police while you're at it or you're a theft and a crook.

You see,,,your kind don't make a ounce of sense as it cost money to maintain these roads and services that you rail against 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You make no sense at all in your hatred of civilization! Enjoy stealing from the tax payers, bum,

Also I pay taxes and that gives me every right to drive on tax payer funded roads. You assholes act like you are speaking for the tax payers, but in reality, if you had your way we'd all drive on dirt roads. lol, lol, lol

If only we could get more government spending on infrastructure, we could stop that nasty La Nina bitch.

IF only assholes like you would stop using our roads without paying your share...Think about that. Theft.
You have never built a road. And anyone who believes you did is a fool.

You come off as a typical wimpy obese vegan tranny fag living in Cartman's mother's basement with a bunch of captured hippies
from Colorado.

Who are you trying to fool?

You don't want to pay for the road you drive on and you act like you shouldn't have to pay any taxes to do so. That makes you a theft and a cheat. Also don't use any of our infrastructure, our science warning systems and police while you're at it or you're a theft and a crook.

You see,,,your kind don't make a ounce of sense as it cost money to maintain these roads and services that you rail against 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You make no sense at all in your hatred of civilization! Enjoy stealing from the tax payers, bum,

Also I pay taxes and that gives me every right to drive on tax payer funded roads. You assholes act like you are speaking for the tax payers, but in reality, if you had your way we'd all drive on dirt roads. lol, lol, lol
Dude... I'm a cement mason.

So yes, motherfucker, I did build those roads and bridges! Not you. The salt from my sweat is literally embedded in that infrastructure.

KISS MY ASS!

Ianc,

I don't think the positives or negatives that make up the enso should be how we measure the warming of our planet. The overall trend over decades is the best way to do that and that trend does show warming be it 1.3c by uah or 2.0+ from giss.

I do believe a slight uptick did happen after the 1998 nino based on how warm the 2000's were compared to the 1990's. We will see if something similar happens after this event.

Ianc,

I don't think the positives or negatives that make up the enso should be how we measure the warming of our planet. The overall trend over decades is the best way to do that and that trend does show warming be it 1.3c by uah or 2.0+ from giss.

I do believe a slight uptick did happen after the 1998 nino based on how warm the 2000's were compared to the 1990's. We will see if something similar happens after this event.
Hey Matthew, do you have 100% PROOF regarding how much heat the sun will produce 100 years from now?

Not speculation... PROOF!

Yes or no?

It's a simple yes or no question.

If you answer yes, you are lying, if you answer no, you are stupid.

Ianc,

Hey Matthew, do you have 100% PROOF regarding how much heat the sun will produce 100 years from now?

Not speculation... PROOF!

Yes or no?

It's a simple yes or no question.

If you answer yes, you are lying, if you answer no, you are stupid.

Yo, Stupid, where was it Matthew talked about the sun?

sstanim.gif

The cooling is accelerating and the Rosby waves are driving it west rapidly. It is already affecting the US weather patterns... Just in time to affect our fall and winter at full force...

You've been SO good with these ENSO predictions. I'm sure you'll be as right as right can be.

upload_2016-7-21_9-5-48.png

The La Niña pattern is setting up to be massive. The amount of cold water at the surface and at depth is going to hit the Northern Hemisphere with a vengeance. The NAO is negative, The PDO is negative and the clod water is massive. The ENSO and Rosby waves that drive it are ramped up..

The heat pools in the Arctic are now all but gone and its only July 20th... No heat to drive hurricanes in the Atlantic or the Pacific and these areas have gone quiet. Our weather reporters have resorted to using wet bulb temps to strike fear into the population becasue the real temps are not any where near record breaking.

Wait until fall starts to set in mid next month.... I wonder what kind of pretzel imitations will occur as they are already pretty twisted up.

Last edited:
View attachment 82387

The La Niña pattern is setting up to be massive. The amount of cold water at the surface and at depth is going to hit the Northern Hemisphere with a vengeance. The NAO is negative, The PDO is negative and the clod water is massive. The ENSO and Rosby waves that drive it are ramped up..

The heat pools in the Arctic are now all but gone and its only July 20th... No heat to drive hurricanes in the Atlantic or the Pacific and these areas have gone quiet. Our weather reporters have resorted to using wet bulb temps to strike fear into the population becasue the real temps are not any where near record breaking.

Wait until fall starts to set in mid next month.... I wonder what kind of pretzel imitations will occur as they are already pretty twisted up.
What the hell are you babbling about, Silly Billy? Nearly the whole of the top of that map is red. Is that the new color of cold?

View attachment 82387

What the hell are you babbling about, Silly Billy? Nearly the whole of the top of that map is red. Is that the new color of cold?

I see the usual fact challenged people cant read graphs or interpret data plots..

Then let's see your data Billy Boy.

From http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/analysis_monitoring/lanina/enso_evolution-status-fcsts-web.pdf

Summary

ENSO Alert System Status: Final El Niño Advisory/ La Niña Watch ENSO-neutral conditions are present.* Equatorial sea surface temperatures (SST) are near or below average in the east-central and eastern equatorial Pacific Ocean. La Niña is favored to develop during August-October (ASO)2016, with about a 55-60% chance of La Niña during the fall and winter 2016-17.

Billy, if you were to make your predictions randomly, you'd do better than you do.

Then let's see your data Billy Boy.

From http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/analysis_monitoring/lanina/enso_evolution-status-fcsts-web.pdf

Summary

ENSO Alert System Status: Final El Niño Advisory/ La Niña Watch ENSO-neutral conditions are present.* Equatorial sea surface temperatures (SST) are near or below average in the east-central and eastern equatorial Pacific Ocean. La Niña is favored to develop during August-October (ASO)2016, with about a 55-60% chance of La Niña during the fall and winter 2016-17.

Billy, if you were to make your predictions randomly, you'd do better than you do.
Like many who cant see patterns and recognize them... You ignore the facts to try and justify your position...
La nina may form later this year!

Forum List

Back