LA Mayor warned by Dept. of Justice

AKA..........Shutting down everyone forever is against the Constitution.............something the officials in L.A. have long ago pissed on...........

They release criminals.......then arrest law abiding citizens for Social Distancing.........INSANITY.

I have lived in Los Angeles since the 1940s.

Formerly, the mayor of this city was basically a figurehead.

After the riots in the 1990s, however, the mayor's office was strengthened, especially when it came to controlling the police department, which was basically a law unto itself.

I shall not discuss the pros and cons of the lockdown orders. But I think that both thoughtful Democrats and Republicans are startled how a mere mayor can issue such arbitrary orders. One would think that at least the City Council should have a voice in the matter.

They'll be sending a lot more of these letters out. It's just the nature of Democrats to use a crises as an excuse to sadistically put thier authoritarian boots on the necks of the people, whom they view as rightfully their property. And it's not just blacks anymore. These days they view everybody as chattel.

They'll be sending a lot more of these letters out. It's just the nature of Democrats to use a crises as an excuse to sadistically put thier authoritarian boots on the necks of the people, whom they view as rightfully their property. And it's not just blacks anymore. These days they view everybody as chattel.

This exactly. During the French Revolution radical Jacobin leftist terrorists threw a little party for the rest of that country known as The Reign of Terror during which babies were spitted on bayonets and Christian couples were nailed or tied to logs and then set adrift in a river to drown together. This is the heritage of radical leftism and friend, believe me when I tell you, as a semi-amateur historian, radical leftists in our modern day America would imitate the mass murder and torture techniques of their heroes of the past in a New York minute if given the green light by their intelligentsia up there at the top of their pecking order.

Forum List

Back