La La Land movie musical

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
Vudu - Watch Movies It came out in 2016 a musical that overall was a good story only problem I had was the sound quality in some scenes was not that good. Other than that a well-done story I wish the ending was different but that's how it goes. :cool: Maybe watch it with a Betty Grable musical as a double feature.

Vudu - Watch Movies It came out in 2016 a musical that overall was a good story only problem I had was the sound quality in some scenes was not that good. Other than that a well-done story I wish the ending was different but that's how it goes. :cool: Maybe watch it with a Betty Grable musical as a double feature.

I love LLL. My parents came to visit once and my mother wanted to see it, so we all watched it together. Afterwards, I made her watch The Greatest Showman just to get the LLL ending out of her system. But yeah, LLL is a fantastic watch.

This is the first movie musical to come out in several decades that I considered to be exceptional.
In AFI's top 25 all time best musicals, there has not been a single one added to the list in the last 20 years. The Last one on list was Chicago released in 2002 Most of our musicals today are animations or rivals of the great musicals of the past.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back