LA has massive inc in murders !!!

I can see California turning red an a couple decades. I cant imagine the new generations are going to be cool with left wing policies when they live in filth and crime ridden neighborhoods. Appeasing the criminals that prey on your society is not a winning strategy.

I can see California turning red an a couple decades. I cant imagine the new generations are going to be cool with left wing policies when they live in filth and crime ridden neighborhoods. Appeasing the criminals that prey on your society is not a winning strategy.
California IS red. Look at an election map. Only a thin line along the coast is blue. If the rest of the state wanted to the coast could be mopped up in no time.

Well, Biden said he was going to 'unite' all the violent racists, criminals, pedophiles, deviants, etc., so it seems he was telling the truth.

In far less than a couple of decades we will be Venezuela. Kamala will be winning 99.9% of the popular vote in 2040, for her 4th or 5th term.

Here is the reason for turning our country into a jungle:

Here is more of the speech he gave to CONGRESS. And no one in Congress objected to his plan:
We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective — a new world order — can emerge: a new era — freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, East and West, North and South, can prosper and live in harmony.

A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor. Today that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we've known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle

By the time our politicians get done with us, we will be begging for someone/thing to step in and stop the carnage...

How bout that and slo joe will take all credit for curing "the dem scam called covid". I'm still waiting for his promised cancer cure.

The Bush’s are 2 of the most pathetic and weakest presidents in USA history !!
Has the “ bumbler 2” dropped dead , yet ??

Forum List

Back