LA Gov. Bobby Jindal refuses to implement Obamacare despite Supreme Court ruling

So conservatives can attack Obama for not enforcing federal immigration law, but ignoring the ACA federal law is justified? Two wrongs don't make a right.

There is no requirement under federal law for states to do anything. Why is that concept so hard for people to grasp?

Because the sheeple have been led to believe the federal government have all the rights and the states and the people have none.

Even as they are looking at a Ruling that in fact is a HUGE victory for states rights.

Go Figure.

So conservatives can attack Obama for not enforcing federal immigration law, but ignoring the ACA federal law is justified? Two wrongs don't make a right.

There is no requirement under federal law for states to do anything. Why is that concept so hard for people to grasp?

Nice job. I'd been out of the thread for awhile and you try to poke a cheap shot in. Priceless.

Your response is moronic, btw. I understand they don't have to act, however that's not what IGNORE means. In fact, I'm not the only one who uses the word ignore like that...

State House Insurance Committee Chairman Greg Cromer, R-Slidell, said the state can't continue to ignore the law now that it has been upheld by the Supreme Court.

"I do not agree with the Supreme Court's decision in this matter, but our personal views are irrelevant at this point in terms of public policy," Cromer said in a statement. "While many are working in Congress to fully repeal the ACA, we must simultaneously begin preparing for its impact on Louisiana businesses and families."
Apparently I'm not the only one who uses the word ignore that way.

Learn to read. Then come back and talk.

Forum List

Back