Kyle Rittenhouse trial...already disproving SO MANY LIES from the left

Could it be...that just maybe...the prosecutor is trying to throw the case.......? Cause doing this bad of a job is hard to understand...
I didn't think of that...

rochester2a.jpg

Out of all the BS with Burn Loot and Murder I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS ONE.

Old lady beaten with a 2 x 4 asking them to stop damaging her small store. DISGUSTING.

Capital riots. January 6th. pfffft. who cares.

Is the FBI drone footage lying because the footage is a Trumpkin?

You lefties might want to put a lid on your lies knowing there have been FBI drones recording all of these RIOTS (which is how these ”mostly peaceful protests” are referred to in a court of law.)

You communist cucks say “mostly peaceful protests”.

The court calls them RIOTS.

As a right wing gun activist, I'm going against the grade of my fellow conservatives here. This kid was looking for trouble and took a firearm with him. He found trouble resulting in the death of two people and injuring another.

First off he had a gun illegally because he was underage. Being underage with a gun in public is no different than being a convicted felon with a gun. It's illegal. Secondly, it is not the citizens duty to protect property or other people in a confrontational situation. That's what we have police for. If you want to get involved in a potentially dangerous situation, leave your gun at home. If you get the shit kicked out of you, well, that's what you went there for.

As a CCW holder in my state (yes, I know he didn't have a CCW) you are taught to avoid situations that may force you to use deadly force. He deliberately and knowingly entered a violent situation. He took zero precautions to avoid it. The death of these people were because he decided to go into a violent situation with an illegal deadly weapon could have easily been avoided.

Carrying a firearm is for self-defense when outside your home, not looking for trouble and then using that firearm.

As a right wing gun activist, I'm going against the grade of my fellow conservatives here. This kid was looking for trouble and took a firearm with him. He found trouble resulting in the death of two people and injuring another.

First off he had a gun illegally because he was underage. Being underage with a gun in public is no different than being a convicted felon with a gun. It's illegal. Secondly, it is not the citizens duty to protect property or other people in a confrontational situation. That's what we have police for. If you want to get involved in a potentially dangerous situation, leave your gun at home. If you get the shit kicked out of you, well, that's what you went there for.

As a CCW holder in my state (yes, I know he didn't have a CCW) you are taught to avoid situations that may force you to use deadly force. He deliberately and knowingly entered a violent situation. He took zero precautions to avoid it. The death of these people were because he decided to go into a violent situation with an illegal deadly weapon could have easily been avoided.

Carrying a firearm is for self-defense when outside your home, not looking for trouble and then using that firearm.
Much of what you say is true but also irrelevant.

When one obtains a gun illegally they do not surrender their right to self defense even with that illegal gun. When someone hangs out near a riot for whatever reason and plays rentacop they may be immature and stupid but they still have a right to defend themselves.

Regardless of politics the issue of self defense is what this is about.

Much of what you say is true but also irrelevant.

When one obtains a gun illegally they do not surrender their right to self defense even with that illegal gun. When someone hangs out near a riot for whatever reason and plays rentacop they may be immature and stupid but they still have a right to defend themselves.

Regardless of politics the issue of self defense is what this is about.

Self defense is what takes place when you are attacked through no fault of your own. This kid ran out to confront an angry mob to protect private property which he had no authority or obligation to do. In other words he put himself in a position of having to defend himself and used a deadly weapon illegally.

Our state just recently passed our Stand Your Ground law in spring of this year. Prior to that, if you found yourself in a confrontational situation and escalated it, you could not use deadly force because you didn't exercise your duty to retreat. Using deadly force would put you in jail and likely prison.

I don't think he should be charged with murder and put away for the rest of his life. But IMO, without a doubt he is guilty of manslaughter. It's not like he was walking to the store and accosted. He confronted these people and had to know there would be no good end to it.

Self defense is what takes place when you are attacked through no fault of your own. This kid ran out to confront an angry mob to protect private property which he had no authority or obligation to do. In other words he put himself in a position of having to defend himself and used a deadly weapon illegally.

Our state just recently passed our Stand Your Ground law in spring of this year. Prior to that, if you found yourself in a confrontational situation and escalated it, you could not use deadly force because you didn't exercise your duty to retreat. Using deadly force would put you in jail and likely prison.

I don't think he should be charged with murder and put away for the rest of his life. But IMO, without a doubt he is guilty of manslaughter. It's not like he was walking to the store and accosted. He confronted these people and had to know there would be no good end to it.
The kid was Naive and stupid........the gov't supported these dang riots with Burn Loot and Murder crap. I remember he said he went there to protect business. Wasn't his job but he is Naive. In the end, HE WAS RUNNING AWAY to avoid the fight. And ONLY FIRED when he HAD NO CHOICE. The people after him were there to RIOT, burn and loot.

I don't give a damn that he shot that guy who chased him. That guy should have been HOME instead of burning down the city. So he got the Darwin award. Oh Well.

I'm sick and tired to the left doing violence EVERY DAMN ELECTION. And then saying look what you did. They use the media to ramp it up and cause violence everywhere by design.

I.m actually ticked off at Trump over this. When this began I would have called in the National Guard immediately with orders to END IT. NOW. This should have never been allowed to get as bad as it did.

Inaction by Gov't caused this. Political BS made the police STAND DOWN......and so people took matters into their own hand because the Gov't abandoned its DUTY.

Under the scenario you just painted he DID exercise his futy to retreat. The evidence also tells a different story. They began chasing him after he used an extinguisher to put out a fire.

Hde was in fact accosted and tried to retreat.

I can agree with the weapons charges but his shootings were all justified and should be regardless of what he came to Kenosha for.

He didn't confront anyone......in fact, they chased him. He was not an aggressor in any way......the three leftists attacked him.

He isn't guilty of manslaughter......they attacked him.

Did you listen to any of the actual testimony? They confronted him before the attacks...he went to put out fires and they charged him......

Had they left him alone, not tried to grab his rifle after chasing and cornering him, not hit him with a skateboard after chasing him, not pointed a pistol at him after chasing him.....he wouldn't have fired one shot.....

This is on them, not him.

The kid was Naive and stupid........the gov't supported these dang riots with Burn Loot and Murder crap. I remember he said he went there to protect business. Wasn't his job but he is Naive. In the end, HE WAS RUNNING AWAY to avoid the fight. And ONLY FIRED when he HAD NO CHOICE. The people after him were there to RIOT, burn and loot.

I don't give a damn that he shot that guy who chased him. That guy should have been HOME instead of burning down the city. So he got the Darwin award. Oh Well.

I'm sick and tired to the left doing violence EVERY DAMN ELECTION. And then saying look what you did. They use the media to ramp it up and cause violence everywhere by design.

I.m actually ticked off at Trump over this. When this began I would have called in the National Guard immediately with orders to END IT. NOW. This should have never been allowed to get as bad as it did.

Inaction by Gov't caused this. Political BS made the police STAND DOWN......and so people took matters into their own hand because the Gov't abandoned its DUTY.

This has nothing to do with Trump...Trump doesn't have control over the National Guard, the Governors do.....and the mayors ask for the National Guard.....in fact, the democrats refused all offers of help from Trump.

This is all on the democrats and their terrorist thugs in blm and Antifa...

First off he had a gun illegally because he was underage.

That isn't true...the laws up there are muddled on this.....and many legal experts think the gun charge should have been dropped.

There also remained some additional jury instruction questions not yet resolved as of t is morning. This first is with respect to Count 6 in the criminal charge, which is weapons possession charge, a misdemeanor offense.

My own reading of the convoluted statutory structure for this offense is that it is inapplicable to the facts of this case—that Kyle’s circumstances exempt him from application of the weapons statute in question. That’s also the defense position in this case. The state, naturally disagrees.

The problem is that Judge Schroeder has yet to decide how to settle this dispute—and until it is settled one cannot know how to instruct the jury on the gun charge, assuming the charge ought not be dismissed outright (as I, and the defense, believe).

Forum List

Back