Kushner.

Any Trombies willing to say that Kushner is guilty of breaking the law by not disclosing his dealings with Russian bankers, ambassadors and lawyers on his SF86 form?

Anyone?
He FORGOT. He's new to politics. We can't expect him to follow the rules like people in Hillary's campaign had to (-:
You mean all the rules and laws Hillary and her campaign knowingly violated? Been getting any debate questions from Donna Brazil lately?

When it was learned that Brazille was trying to help Hillary there...most libs I know were sufficiently pissed off.

However, to suggest that Clinton needed such help in order to perform in a debate is silly.
Donna didn't think so

True.

And this thread is about KUSHNER. You freaks simply cannot refrain from deflecting.

'splain Lucy.

You're a hypocrite and mentally unbalanced/deranged.

Name the hypocrisy.

"Lock here up", deranged is obvious.

A typo means someone is deranged?

YOu must have had some tough teachers

What typo?

You might edit out your typo, but the stupidity of the post will remain.

Here's the deal, Donnie Jr and Jared are going to throw old Don under the bus and take over the family business. Mafia without the killings.

This reminds me of either the Corelone family or Dallas.

'splain Lucy.

Name the hypocrisy.

What typo? And, no, a typo does not mean someone is deranged, buy a dictionary.
Lock here up",

You don't see a typo there?

and you call HIM deranged?

Any Trombies willing to say that Kushner is guilty of breaking the law by not disclosing his dealings with Russian bankers, ambassadors and lawyers on his SF86 form?

Anyone?
He FORGOT. He's new to politics. We can't expect him to follow the rules like people in Hillary's campaign had to (-:
You mean all the rules and laws Hillary and her campaign knowingly violated? Been getting any debate questions from Donna Brazil lately?

When it was learned that Brazille was trying to help Hillary there...most libs I know were sufficiently pissed off.

However, to suggest that Clinton needed such help in order to perform in a debate is silly.
Donna didn't think so

True.

And this thread is about KUSHNER. You freaks simply cannot refrain from deflecting.

Just like the majority of the Left deflected to Bush when Obama took office...

Ooops, more deflection, pointing out y'all did it too

Anyone?
You're right. Don Jr's being held to a higher standard. It's just not fair.

Name the hypocrisy.

Lock here up",

I do, and I call you captious (buy a dictionary and you might understand).

Name the hypocrisy.

Lock here up",

I do, and I call you captious (buy a dictionary and you might understand).

bud, YOU are the one that seemed to make the fuss about a typo.

Don't need to buy a dictionary, I have Google

and that's even funnier than your typo

Here's the deal, Donnie Jr and Jared are going to throw old Don under the bus and take over the family business. Mafia without the killings.

Dallas yes. Michael however was a competent criminal.

I have a feeling the Trump family has always been a soap opera.

and the Clintons have always been a horse opera...

(isn't it fun to make up shit about people?)

Yea I loved the days of Clinton and Monica and that big fat cigar. I wish a news channel would revive that soap opera. I still say Hillary took pics.

Other than a few good jokes once in awhile Bush was just boring compared to Nixon, Clinton and Trump. Oh and Kennedy, but I didn't pay much attention back in high school.

Yea I loved the days of Clinton and Monica and that big fat cigar. I wish a news channel would revive that soap opera. I still say Hillary took pics.

Other than a few good jokes once in awhile Bush was just boring compared to Nixon, Clinton and Trump. Oh and Kennedy, but I didn't pay much attention back in high school.
yes but wystc?

Donna didn't think so

True.

Awesome. Find an example of ME deflecting. Then we can talk.

Hint. There are three examples. Each time I announced it in advance. There was no other option given the monumental level of hypocrisy I faced.

How many would I find from you? Hundreds?

Keep trying libtards...you have got not else....but losing elections and fake news. :badgrin:

Donna didn't think so

True.

Hint. There are three examples. Each time I announced it in advance. There was no other option given the monumental level of hypocrisy I faced.

at least hundreds.

(you DO now that y'all covers a group, not one person, right?)

Donna didn't think so

True.

Classic lib move. If he does find what you ask, you will deny it.

Anyone?
You are aware that he isn't part of the government? And it was a lawyer whom was Russian. You don't have to disclose everyone you meet about anything.

Anyone?
The pathetic part is with Hillary we have actual evidence of corruption, there is none with Trump.

Donna didn't think so

True.

at least hundreds.

(you DO now that y'all covers a group, not one person, right?)

Yep. I'm responsible for me. You're responsible for you. Resist the urge to deflect. It's overdone.

Forum List

Back