Kushner.

When it was learned that Brazille was trying to help Hillary there...most libs I know were sufficiently pissed off.

However, to suggest that Clinton needed such help in order to perform in a debate is silly.
Donna didn't think so

True.

And this thread is about KUSHNER. You freaks simply cannot refrain from deflecting.

Just like the majority of the Left deflected to Bush when Obama took office...

Ooops, more deflection, pointing out y'all did it too

Awesome. Find an example of ME deflecting. Then we can talk.

Hint. There are three examples. Each time I announced it in advance. There was no other option given the monumental level of hypocrisy I faced.

How many would I find from you? Hundreds?
Classic lib move. If he does find what you ask, you will deny it.

I just admitted to deflecting three times. What am
I denying? You might be a special idiot.

Donna didn't think so

True.

And this thread is about KUSHNER. You freaks simply cannot refrain from deflecting.

Hint. There are three examples. Each time I announced it in advance. There was no other option given the monumental level of hypocrisy I faced.

Now what you do is try to twist what i said. Classic lib move. Sorry to out you again, but I didn't say you denied anything, I said you WOULD deny anything he found. LOL!

Any Trombies willing to say that Kushner is guilty of breaking the law by not disclosing his dealings with Russian bankers, ambassadors and lawyers on his SF86 form?

Anyone?
You are aware that he isn't part of the government? And it was a lawyer whom was Russian. You don't have to disclose everyone you meet about anything.

He has security clearance and is "part of the government".
You sure do have to disclose everyone. Read the form. Form: SF86

True.

Now what you do is try to twist what i said. Classic lib move. Sorry to out you again, but I didn't say you denied anything, I said you WOULD deny anything he found. LOL!

That's retarded. Are you a retard?

Any Trombies willing to say that Kushner is guilty of breaking the law by not disclosing his dealings with Russian bankers, ambassadors and lawyers on his SF86 form?

Anyone?
You are aware that he isn't part of the government? And it was a lawyer whom was Russian. You don't have to disclose everyone you meet about anything.

What is his position in the government?

Anyone?

What is his position in the government?

You don't know?

Anyone?
He FORGOT. He's new to politics. We can't expect him to follow the rules like people in Hillary's campaign had to (-:
You mean all the rules and laws Hillary and her campaign knowingly violated? Been getting any debate questions from Donna Brazil lately?
You're right. Don Jr's being held to a higher standard. It's just not fair.
He did nothing. Get over it. This Leftie concocted burger will also taste like nothing.

Let's recap.

Jared Kushner, a man with no foreign policy or domestic policy government experience who is married to the president's daughter, is one of the most powerful men in the nation.

He has lied on his SF86 form.

And you fuckers are just cool with all of it.

Let's recap.

Jared Kushner, a man with no foreign policy or domestic policy government experience who is married to the president's daughter, is one of the most powerful men in the nation.

This one has aged well.

This American is STILL freaked out by the fact that RW nutbags have accepted Kushner and Ivanka having major roles in the administration of our government.

Let's recap.

This one has aged well.

This American is STILL freaked out by the fact that RW nutbags have accepted Kushner and Ivanka having major roles in the administration of our government.
Your not an American.

Anyone?

The RWNJs are already twisted into pretzels.

Where's the thread about the Ruskies recording the meeting?

Putin saw them coming!
We are? You're the one that's lies about anything and everything.

Let's recap.

This one has aged well.

Your not an American.

Your misuse of standard English suggests one of two conclusions: You're either foreign born and raised, or you're a drop out after failing the second grade.

Let's recap.

This one has aged well.

Your not an American.

You're.

OoooTaayyy Spanky!

Forum List

Back