Kudos To Bill O'Reilly

Bill O'Reilly is a middle of the road moderate. He never was the far right Conservative that many Left Wing lunatics attacked him as. I have disagreed with O'Reilly on many issues over the years. Left Wing fanatics like Al Franken & Keith Olbermann viciously attack him by calling him a far right Conservative but i have always said that they are wrong about him. He's just your average middle of the road moderate in the end. If you're a Left Wing lunatic,i'm pretty sure anyone could be considered 'Far Right" to you. I like O'Reilly but i do disagree with him on some issues. He really isn't the far right Conservative some have made him out to be.

The Left doesn't criticize O'Reilly because he's a far right conservative - he isn't, and no one has accused him of that. He is criticized for being an arrogant, pompous ass who, half the time, doesn't get his facts straight.

Kinda like you!

The only reason that Billo the Clown is getting behind DADT repeal is because he knows it's coming anyway, and he wants to be on the winning side.

Bill O'Reilly is a middle of the road moderate. He never was the far right Conservative that many Left Wing lunatics attacked him as. I have disagreed with O'Reilly on many issues over the years. Left Wing fanatics like Al Franken & Keith Olbermann viciously attack him by calling him a far right Conservative but i have always said that they are wrong about him. He's just your average middle of the road moderate in the end.
....With a tendency for....

OUTTA-CONTROL

SHIT-FITS!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

HERE

Never understood the hatred Al Franken and the rest of the left wingers had for my buddy Bill.If anything
I find him pretty much center right on a lot of things.Calling him a right wing nut is so far off the mark it makes me wonder if those on the left aren't the wack jobs in all of this.

I take that back...there really isn't a need to wonder.

as observed in this linked article, bill o'reilly is now to the left of president obama...

What is this world coming to???

Maybe Terral is right-- time to start making an apocalypse survival kit. :eusa_think:

eta--Shaman, stop bumping threads that are a half year old. Jackass.

Last edited:
i figured that since i almost always can't stand bill o'reilly, i had to give credit where credit is due...

He went on Jay Leno, that bastion of middle america and said it's time for the president to sign an executive order getting rid of don't ask, don't tell.

in the same 5 minutes, he puts the blame for the oil spill where it belongs... on BP ... and tony 'i want my life back' hayward...

go bill! :clap2:

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly in The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 2010.07.26

as observed in this linked article, bill o'reilly is now to the left of president obama...

O'Reilly to Obama: Stop Enforcing DADT | Slog | The Stranger, Seattle's Only Newspaper

so much for the rightwingers saying he's a leftist extremist.

Orally has always supported gay rights, at least when I've watched him. Not sure why these things are right vs left. Either people accept gays or they don't.

Oreilly is a populist, period. Only thing he is insterested in is ratings.

Nope! you are dead assed wrong. He's got clout and he puts his money where his mouth is.. Did you watch him last night??? He abhors corrupt dishonest leftist judges. He went after a judge who sentenced a man who had raped a six year old for four years. The nice little leftist judge gave the PIG 3 months.. O'Reilly went after him untill the judge reversed that sentence and gave a more appropriate sentence of about 5 years. I think the pig served three years. O'Reilly and his activism are what is responsible for Jessica's law. You familiar with Jessica Lunsford and Jessica's Law? Wellareyahuh?

Last edited:
O'Reilly is a slightly right sort of a person. He and I don't agree on a lot of things, so I know he isn't a right wing whacko, nor is he a left wing whacko.

I was just surprised that he put his weight behind getting rid of DADT in such a 'middle america' type of venue. I have to say I was impressed.

I think there's a lot he's p'nuts with, but had to hand it to him.

Bill O'Reilly has been speaking out against DADT for a long time.

Oreilly is a populist, period. Only thing he is insterested in is ratings.

Nope! you are dead assed wrong. He's got clout and he puts his money where his mouth is.. Did you watch him last night??? He abhors corrupt dishonest leftist judges. He went after a judge who sentenced a man who had raped a six year old for four years. The nice little leftist judge gave the PIG 3 months.. O'Reilly went after him untill the judge reversed that sentence and gave a more appropriate sentence of about 5 years. I think the pig served three years. O'Reilly and his activism are what is responsible for Jessica's law. You familiar with Jessica Lunsford and Jessica's Law? Wellareyahuh?

Exactly, he uses his fame and exposure to help more people than any of these other hacks on the other so called news networks......

Bill O'Reilly is a middle of the road moderate. He never was the far right Conservative that many Left Wing lunatics attacked him as. I have disagreed with O'Reilly on many issues over the years. Left Wing fanatics like Al Franken & Keith Olbermann viciously attack him by calling him a far right Conservative but i have always said that they are wrong about him. He's just your average middle of the road moderate in the end. If you're a Left Wing lunatic,i'm pretty sure anyone could be considered 'Far Right" to you. I like O'Reilly but i do disagree with him on some issues. He really isn't the far right Conservative some have made him out to be.

I actually don't think O'Reilly is that bad, and I'll watch him every now and then, but to say he's down the road moderate? Not sure about that-most of his views (not all) are conservative. I think he leans right-but by no means is an extreme-righty.

i figured that since i almost always can't stand bill o'reilly, i had to give credit where credit is due...

He went on Jay Leno, that bastion of middle america and said it's time for the president to sign an executive order getting rid of don't ask, don't tell.

in the same 5 minutes, he puts the blame for the oil spill where it belongs... on BP ... and tony 'i want my life back' hayward...

go bill! :clap2:

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]eI1jurKRM8w[/MEDIA] - Bill O'Reilly in The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 2010.07.26[/ame]

O'Reilly to Obama: Stop Enforcing DADT | Slog | The Stranger, Seattle's Only Newspaper

so much for the rightwingers saying he's a leftist extremist.
How do you like him now? Fox Is Preparing to Cut Ties With Bill O’Reilly

Forum List

Back